Chapter 44

Harry's POV

Today was no different to any other day this week, I'd force myself out of bed and smile at my mum as if everything is okay, followed by stumbling out of the house depressed and into school. I'd be stared at by people who thought they knew everything, Niall would pass by me like a icy cold breeze and not bother to ask how I was. In drama Zayn would constantly hiss things at me and treat me like dirt, Liam wasn't that much nicer, he just shoved me aside to rehearse on my own. Break and dinner would be awful, I'd hide in the library and ignore everybody until I'm forced to face them all in my next lessons. School would end and I'd go home and lock myself away in my room, regretting everything that had happened in the past. 

I sat wrapped up in my duvet and scrolled down Louis' twitter profile, he didn't seem any different and his fans were completely oblivious.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: great response about the book and film !! can't wait to share more info with you guys !!'

'@Louis_Tomlinson: three days until my book is released !! tweet me pictures of your copy when it arrives !! love you guys !!'

'@Louis_Tomlinson: not long until my first book signing !! scary !!'

I opened the link and looked down where he was travelling to, Doncaster, Cheshire, Manchester, London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Glasgow and a few more places. I so badly wanted to preorder his book and go to a signing, just to see his face. However I knew that would be a stupid decision, he might get upset, I definitely would and his fans wouldn't be too happy. I typed my own tweet:

'@Harry_Styles : sometimes you have to let go of the things you love in life, the sad thing is, i didn't want to.'

I hit tweet and locked my phone, placing it  on my bedside table and grabbing my script. I needed to perfect my lines, thankfully I'd learned them all but there were still some parts where I was a bit sketchy. I walked over to my mirror and began practicing,

'Hey, Sandy! Wow, what a total! Wick-ed!'

'Hey, we was just goin' to check out "The Mouse-keteers." How would you like to come along?'

'Hey, Sandy, you're somethin' else!'

I was distracted by my rehearsal by my phone lighting up in the reflection of the mirror, I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop flashing. I huffed and threw my script onto my bed, walking over to it and unlocking it. There were lots of 'congratulations' tweets and a few 'who are you how did he find you?' messages. I frowned and scrolled until I found what all the fuss was about, my heart flipped when I saw what it was.

'Louis Tomlinson retweeted your tweet!'

Was this some sort of joke? I opened up my most recent tweet and the amount of retweets and favourites on it were unreal, he didn't have the decency to text me or call yet he would stalk my twitter. I ignored all of the fan tweets and put my phone down, he was just hurting me more.

It was later on in the night and I'd managed to perfect almost all of my lines, which was surprising but I was exhausted. My throat was sore from singing and talking, chanting and repeating, I'd pushed myself to the limit and I was starting to feel the consequences of it. I looked over at my phone, it was 1:35am. I'd not had food, I was extremely tired and I hadn't even showered. My mentions were still pretty crazy but they had died down from before, a few hours after the retweet happened people went crazy because he had followed me but I just ignored them too. He was playing mind games and I wasn't ready for that. I collapsed onto my bed, still fully clothed, and attempted to wrap myself up in my duvet. I tossed and turned but eventually fell asleep.

"Look at the state of you!" I squinted at the bright light shining in my eyes, my mum hadn't attempted to wake me up nicely.

"There's nothing wrong with me." I croaked, my throat burning due to last night.

"You're still in your clothes from yesterday, your room is a tip, you haven't even touched your dinner from last night! Let's not talk about the the bags under your eyes and the state of you!" I groaned and rolled over, this was not what I needed. The duvet was ripped off me and thankfully, my body wasn't exposed to the cold air. However she threw my clothes onto my face and ordered me to get dressed. I didn't understand why, it was a Saturday morning so there was no reason for me to be awake at 10:30. I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, stripping off and stepping into the shower. I hissed at the hot water hitting my body but I soon warmed to it, the shower was probably my favourite place to sing. Purely because mum couldn't come in and talk about my voice, but also because it was so secluded. The only other sound I could hear besides my voice was the sound of running water, which to me was quite therapeutic. I could lose myself in the music and not give a care in the world, it was all I ever wanted. I finished up doing what I had to do in the bathroom and changed into today's outfit. I soon realised where we were going when I saw what she had picked out for me, it was some fashion show she'd been talking about for ages called The Burberry Spring/Summer Fashion Show. I changed into some black skinnys, a leopard print top, black boots and a long black coat. Surprisingly I didn't look too bad, although I had to try and refresh my face a couple of times with different products because it didn't look too good. I swept my hair back and jogged down the stairs to my mum, she was dressed up too in one of her fancy dressed. I linked her arm and smiled, ready to go.

--------------------

pls don't hate me.

filler.

okay so basically, this is like what harry's life is like without louis but there will be drama soon.

there's not much left of this story:O