Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

I stood outside school waiting for Rosie's detention to be over. I leant against the gate and took a drag from my fag. I exhaled it slowly before turning my attention to the shout coming from behind me,

"OI!" They called, I looked closely and spotted Louis storming down the school front towards me. I raised my eyebrow and dropped my fag to the floor, standing on it to make sure it was out.

"What do you think you're playing at?" He scoffed, barging me a little.

"The fuck you talking about?" I snapped back.

"You, beating up Harry." I lowered my head, feeling slightly guilty. Wait, no I don't.

"He asked for it." I smirked, watching Louis grow angrier and angrier.

"Really Malik? You're asking for it, if I wasn't a teacher.. Gosh." He chuckled to himself as he imagined how badly he'd beat me I'm presuming,

"Well you are a teacher, so I guess you can't do anything can you? Prick." I muttered, he took a deep breath and stepped backwards.

"You're so lucky, I swear. I don't know why you think you're so good, beating somebody up because they're gay is pathetic." I shook my head,

"That... That's not the reason." I spluttered, he raised an eyebrow at me and lightly laughed.

"Of course not Zayn, you make it obvious that you despise him because he likes the same gender. I don't see a problem with that, so why do you? He's still a normal human being, who now feels worthless thanks to you. I don't know how people can stand being around you." I began to feel angrier now, who did he think he was talking to?

"Watch your mouth." I snapped as I spotted Rosie walking out of school, he glanced over his shoulder at her.

"I really hope you get hurt like Harry is, then you might know how much of a dick you are." He snapped at me before walking away.

"THANK YOU MR MALIK, I'LL SEE YOU IN DETENTION." He called back, smiling at Rosie as he walked past her, causing her to bat her eyelashes at him. He needs to watch his back, thinking he knows me.

"Hey babe." Rosie grinned, leaning in for a kiss. I turned my face away from her and sighed as Louis entered the school again,

"What's wrong?" She asked, entwining our hands.

"Oh, nothing. Just Mr Tomlinson giving me detention." She giggled a little,

"Was that for beating Harry up? I thought that was so cool."

"It's not cool or funny." I scoffed, she frowned at me and I widened my eyes.

"It was hilarious." She burst out laughing again and I took one last glance at the school before walking away with her, I just wanted to be at home.

Harry's POV

I sat at my desk, drumming my fingers on it and watching Mr Payne pack up his bag as we waited for Louis to return. Just as Mr Payne finished, the door flung open and Louis came in, looking rather tense. I frowned at him, as did Mr Payne.

"You alright mate?" Mr Payne asked, concerned. He nodded his head and turned to me, I smiled at him and he returned it.

"You okay?" He mouthed, I nodded and he began packing his stuff up.

"So mate, what you doing tonight?" Mr Payne asked, packing his laptop away.

"Got no plans so I guess it's another night in front of the telly." Louis laughed, Mr Payne just nodded his head slowly. When he finished they helped me to my feet and carried me outside,

"I'll wait with you for your lift." Louis lied, I smirked and Liam waved goodbye to us. When he was out of sight Louis instructed me to walk around the corner so we weren't going to be seen my anybody in school, I waited around the corner for him and soon enough he pulled up in his car. He hopped out and took my bag off me, throwing it onto the backseat. He then opened the passenger door and placed a firm arm around me, giving me butterflies inside. He made sure I was in properly before winking and shutting the door, he jogged over to his side and jumped in.

"So where did you go?" Curious as to why he came in so tense,

"Just had a quick walk outside, spoke to a few people. Nothing major." I nodded, I had a feeling he wasn't telling the truth but I can trust him, hopefully. We pulled up and Louis grabbed me and led me inside, he helped me upstairs and I changed into something comfy. He changed too and we both went back downstairs, I plopped down on the sofa, chucking my jacket to the side. Louis entered the kitchen and stuck the kettle on. I turned the television on and waited for Louis to re-join me before deciding on a random film.

We sat for a couple of hours until we heard a car door slam shut, Louis shot up immediately and stepped towards the door. He stuck his hand out to open it but it was burst open by somebody else,

"HEY MATE!" Shit. Louis span round and shoved me with his arm, I fell onto the floor with a thud and silently moaned. Falling on bruises never helped,

"Liam, mate. What are you doing here?"

"You said you had no plans, so I brought films!" No way, Mr Payne, well Liam, was going to catch me. I slid into the kitchen and pressed my back up against the door, listening to Liam and Louis discussing something.

"That's not your jacket! Don't try and fool me, it's way to small for you." I looked down and realised I'd not grabbed my jacket as I left, great.

"It is, I promise."

"Oh really? Put it on then." I smiled at the thought of Louis in my clothes but was soon snapped out of my thoughts by Liam roaring with laughter.

"Mate, jheeze. That's so tight on you! You've got someone here with you, is it a girl?"

"No." Louis snapped,

"Guy?"

"No." He snapped once again. I turned slightly to poke my head out of the door, however the door soon collided with my face and I fell to the floor, screaming a little.

"SHIT, HARRY!" Louis yelled, running to my side.

"Harry?" Liam repeated, stepping into the kitchen. I looked up at Liam who had a smirk playing on his lips,

"Oh I see what's going on." He began, I sat up.

"Sir, Liam, Mr Payne. Whatever you are, it's not what it looks like." He giggled and Louis helped me stand up.

"Of course it isn't, all teachers have students at their house." He said sarcastically.

"Look bud, his mum's away for a week so I'm watching him. You saw what Zayn did." Liam grinned and placed a hand on Louis' shoulder,

"It's fine, I'll keep your little secret." I rolled my eyes at him,

"I'll come back another time with films, you should have just said you had plans." Liam smirked, once again.

"Yeah you should have." I muttered, dropping back onto the sofa in pain. Louis showed Liam out before coming back in with an apologetic look on his face,

"I'm really sorry about that, but I promise he won't tell." I rubbed my arm,

"It's fine, I just didn't appreciate you causing me more pain." He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug,

"I'm so sorry Harry." I nuzzled my head into his neck, feeling the warm sensation inside me growing. I wanted to stay here forever, it felt right. Which is a feeling I never really get, ever...

(sorry for the long wait! written by 5secsoflouis)