~Alright~

Nurse: "I'm sorry...that it took so much time, we haven't got any pregnant males in a while"

Changbin: "Is he alright?"

Changbin and his family was waiting for the answers so long. His hear was beating really fast, for the moment he thought he lost him.

Nurse: "Yea, he's ready for the surgery, i just came here to inform you that baby is alright and we can tell that it's a..."

Changbin: "Don't tell yet!"

Ne nurse jumped at the loud voice by boy Infront of her. She understood what he meant and just nodded.

Nurse: "I wanna talk with Felix parents privately please" She moved away from Changbin before patting his shoulder.

Felix dad: "Is there a problem?"

Nurse: "You see...we are about to do surgery on your child and I'm here to inform you of any
possibilities what might happen at the process or afterwards"

Felix mom: "please continue"

Nurse: "We checked boy's heart and it seemed alright but there was some disorders...it was stable, but there might be some chances that Felix might not be able to fight along... it's a really serious surgery"

Felix mom was about to cry when she saw Changbin over the nurses shoulder looking at them without any clue, he wasn't aware of the fact that Felix might die in the surgery. She keeps calm as her husband kissed her head. She took a deep breath and smiled so Changbin would see and think that only good news were told.

Felix mom: "Do every thing what you can to save him if anything bad happens...Felix and his child is too important for all of us"

Nurse: "The boy who's standing by the door's of surgery room seems really upset, tell that his boyfriend and child will be alright, it's better if you will approach him in this moment and not me"

The nurse walked away, because she wasn't a part of the surgery anymore, she was the nurse who only check the health of the patient. Felix mom approached Changbin and smiled.

Changbin: "Is Felix alright, how about the baby?"

Felix mom: "The nurse said Felix is healthy and everything's going well over there... Felix is ready for the surgery"

Changbin nodded and bowed.

Felix mom: "No need to be formal"

Changbin nodded and sat next to his mother who was half asleep because it was around 7 in the morning. Changbin rested his chin on his hands and waited just like the others.

Two hours later the doors opened and other nurse came out with some paperwork and pen in her hand. She looked around and saw some boys sitting on the floor, some of them were sleeping. Jisung was laying on Minho's lap half asleep when Minho was sleeping with his mouth little bit opened. Chan was fully awake and didn't even blink once, he was thinking something. Dylan was laying his head on Chan's shoulder fully asleep and Y/n was also half asleep on the chair what was randomly placed on the other side of Changbin and parents. Felix mom and dad, Changbin's mom and Changbin were awake and now stood up making every one open their tired eyes.

Nurse: "Congratulations Seo Changbin, you are a father!"

She seemed so excited to finally say these news, the best news she could ever say to everyone. Changbin was prepared for everything and hearing the news that he's finally a father made him cry, but this time because of happiness.

Changbin: "How is Felix doing?"

Nurse: "He was fighting so hard to see you again... He's now recovering after surgery, if u wanna see him you can come, but please be quite and gentle, the boy just had a serious surgery"

Changbin: "Thankyou so much!"

Felix parents thanked just like everyone else. Changbin was finally able to go and see Felix. He was so excited that he couldn't wait any longer and entered the room as some of the nurses and surgeon, Changbin thanked them all before approach Felix who was laying down half asleep. He noticed Changbin and opened his eyes.

Felix: "Binie"

Changbin smiled held Felix hand in his.

Changbin: "Don't speak Baby"

Felix: "Baby!...where is my baby?"

Changbin noticed that the child wasn't in Felix arms and looked around to see the nurse coming in their way with bundle of someone inside. Changbin saw a little arm hanging out of the small blanket and looked at Felix.

Changbin: "Our baby, he's here Lixie, he's right here"

The nurse passed the baby carefully in Changbin's arms.

Nurse: "The baby boy is healthy, congratulations" And she left afterwards.

Changbin: "Baby boy"

He held the baby close to him and kissed his nose. He looked a lot like Felix...The baby had Felix cute nose and ears, Changbin's lips and the mixture of both eye's. The colour of baby's hair was dark brown, just like his eyes. Changbin held his finger so baby could grab it. After he did, he let out a small chuckle what made everyone laugh at the room. Felix watched the view in front of him. His two the most important boy's were standing right there. Changbin noticed Felix and leaned down hand little baby in Felix arms. Before leaning back he kissed boy's forehead and smiled.

Felix: "He's so beautiful Changbin"

Changbin: "Just like you my princess"

Their parents and friends were crying from happiness at the corner of the room. Changlix had their moment with their son.

Changbin: "Have you ever thought of the name?"

Felix : "Yes i had, but there's many of ideas"

Changbin: "Tell me then"

Felix: "But if you're not gonna like it?"

Changbin: "Just say it Lix"

Felix: "Mingrui, Hoshi, Yangyang..."

Changbin: "Mingrui"

Felix: "Why Mingrui?"

Changbin: "Because he was the one you thought about first"

Felix looked at baby's features, he's so beautiful.

Felix: "What about Seo Mingrui YangYang?"

Changbin leaned down and gently kissed Felix lips.

Changbin: "Seo?"

Felix: "Yup!"

Changbin's mom: "Can i hold my grandson?"

_____

(The baby has two name's...i choose Mingrui from Boy Story yes and Yangyang because it sounds cute)

In next chapter there will be a big time jump and also it's gonna be the last chapter.