~First school day~

Monday morning///
_____

Changbin Pov

It's finally Monday morning and that means first day of school. Changbin was already up eating his breakfast. Nothing special today, just some toast and orange juice. Changbin is really happy and can't wait any longer, it's time for him to go upstairs and dress up.

After finishing his breakfast, Changbin went up to his room to search for clothes. It was big day, so he have to look good in front of everyone. He doesn't need much time to think, because he already decided what to wear for today day before.

He ended up wearing this:

(i love this outfit lmao)

_____

Changbin: "I think it looks good"

Changbin completed his outfit with rounded glasses, he has a really good vision, but he loves his rounded glasses very much, so he decided to wear them today, because why not, he looks fine with them.

Changbin was already out of his house after saying goodbye to his lovely parents. Changbin went to garage full of cars and opened the doors of his favourite car, which wasn't his, but dad's car. Changbin owns 2 cars by himself, but today he wanted to own this one. It was black, just like his image. (Lmao sure)

(i don't know anything about cars, so please just imagine really cool car for you, thats the car Changbin is using today).

while Changbin was driving he stopped in front of crosswalk. Red light (green light swag), so he decided to text his bestfriend Jisung. He took his phone out of the pocket and went to Whatsapp.

_____

Han Jisung🐿️

Hi Jisung, are you ready?

Yes i am!

Good because i will be there
in 5 minutes.

Same...me and Minho are
only like 10 minutes away
from school, so see ya there!

ok.

Ok.

_____

Changbin put down his phone and continued with driving while listening MonstaX "Destroyer"

_____

Felix Pov

In the same time while Changbin was already 2 minutes away from school, Felix just woke up. He was a mess. Felix can't go sleep early that's why he can't wake up in the time.

He rushed out of his room and went to bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face, quickly put some make up on. It only took 6 minutes for him.

He doesn't eat breakfast, so he just went to his wardrobe and now he was stuck. What should he wear?
Felix really don't care about how he looks, but he have to look nice, because it was first day of school. He was already late so at least he need to make good first impression.

He ended up wearing this:

(so basically all of them are wearing outfits from Boxer MV)

_____

Felix didn't own the car, he was taking a bus, he didn't care what others think about that. And that wasn't important because no one will see him, because he will be late. That's just great.

Felix went outside and while walking to buss stop he listened Twice (Yes, he's still fanboy).

Felix: "Great, now i have to wait for a bus"

After more than 10 minutes, he was in the school. It was really empty, and no one was around. Felix have never been in here before, because he skipped the day when everyone was looking around the school and getting to know school better before it starts. (is that even a thing, idk) The school looked really huge for him.
He entered the first class which wasn't a lesson, but more like get to know each other thing. In the big classroom there was a lot of people. Why there's so many of them here, Felix thought and went to sit at the very end of the class. Everyone was watching him go, but he was hiding himself under his cap.
He sat down and now was looking at photos on Instagram when suddenly teacher stood in front of him.

Teacher: "Whats your name young man, and why are you late?

Felix didn't respond, but looked around. People was judging him already. Felix won't let that happen, so he responded.

Felix: "My name is Lee Felix"

He could hear someone laughing after he introduced himself in his real name. Kids could tell he was a foreigner because of his accent.

Teacher: "No, I mean your korean name".

Felix hated his korean name so deam much. But he doesn't like that much attention, so he didn't care what others think about the name.

Felix: "Lee Yongbok, now leave me alone"

He said and stood up to only leave the classroom. He hated his first school day already. That much attention on him was overwhelming, no thanks. After he went out of the classroom the bell ringed and what seemed empty hallway not long ago, now was full with people around his age.

_____

End of chapter.