~Don't be sad Lixie~

Changbin was the first one who woke up in the next morning, because he needed to use the bathroom. He tried to move, but was stopped bye a hand which was around him, holding him still. Changbin looked down and saw sleeping Felix right besides him. The blonde boy had his eye's closed with some hair over them. Changbin softly removed hair from Felix forehead and smiled. Felix lips were parted and his cheek was squeezed against Changbin's chest. Felix looked so adorable in the mornings that Changbin couldn't resist any longer and hugged the blonde one.

Felix didn't woke up after that, he just let out a weird sound what made Changbin chuckle. Felix now looked grumpy, because someone was bothering his sleep, his eyebrows were pressed together while he snuggled closer to Changbin.

Changbin giggled and turned Felix around, now he was sleeping under Changbin still holding his waist. Changbin leaned down and softly kissed Felix lips, when he parted away he looked up, but Felix still was sleeping, what made Changbin sigh. He leaned down again and kissed Felix soft lips. Changbin tried to part away, but was stopped by Felix hand against he's head.

Changbin:"Let go"

He said against Felix lips.

Felix:"You started this, and i will never let you go!"

Felix said while quickly kissing the smaller one.

Changbin:"Felix"

Felix looked in Changbin's eye's, but didn't said anything. He was staring at Changbin's face, lips, messy hair...Changbin was so perfect in Felix eye's. He didn't heard Changbin calling his name more than five time's.

Changbin:"Felix, please let go of me!"

Felix:"What, no!"

Changbin chuckled.

Changbin:"I need to use the bathroom!"

Felix:"Ohh, then you can go"

Felix laughed and watched how Changbin jumped out of the bed and runed towards bathroom. He stretched a little bit and went out of the bed as well.

It was pretty early in the morning and Felix knew that Changbin had school latter, so he tried to make breakfast for his Binie. Felix was cooking down stairs when he heard footsteps coming in his way, of course he tried to act like he didn't heard anything and after feeling warm hands around his waist, Felix jumped and screamed, what made Changbin scream as well.

Changbin:"Ahhhh Felix, why did you screamed, my poor ears!"

Changbin pouted and Felix turned around.

Felix:"Aww sorry Binie, you scared me before"

He said while hugging the smaller boy. Changbin finally smiled and kissed Felix cheeks.

Changbin:"What are you making baby?

Felix:"Breakfast for my Binie!"

He said while giggling.

Changbin:"Your Binie?"

Felix:"Ohh, yes you are my best fried!"

That made Changbin's smile to drop, but Felix still had that smirk on his face.

Changbin:"What, I'm just your friend?"

Felix laughed and pressed his lips against Changbin's.

Changbin:"Friends doesn't kiss each other"

He still wasn't smiling.

Felix lifted Changbin on the table and put his hands on both sides of Changbin's hips and laughed again.

Changbin:"Why are you laughing again...am i too funny?"

Felix took Changbins hands inside his own.

Felix:"Of course no Binie, you are the most special to me!"

Changbin finally smiled and hugged Felix.

Changbin:"Thats good, because i love you so much!"

Felix:"I love you to Binie!"

*****

Changbin finished his breakfast and went up to his room to get ready for the school. Felix was sitting inside Changbin's bed and watched some TWICE video's, when Changbin passed by him.

Felix:"You have to go Binie?"

Changbin:"Yes i have to"

Changbin turned towards Felix and smiled.

Changbin:"I will be back soon, don't be sad Lixie"

Felix put his phone away and stood up, he walked towards Changbin and hugged him.

Felix:"Alright, but you have to leave your laptop home , so i can watch some movies"

Changbin:"Without me?"

Changbin acted hurt, what made him look small and cute.

Felix:"I can't sleep all day and you don't allow me to go outside without you Binie!"

Changbin:"I know Baby, but you still need support if something's happen...i will not let you get hurt Lixie, if something bad happens, then just call me, i will be home as fast as i can!"

Felix:"Deal!"

Felix hugged Changbin again and Changbin kissed Felix forehead before leaving the house.

Changbin:"Bye Baby!, please come and lock the doors!"

Felix:"Alright!"

Felix went down and looked around, Changbin already left the house, what made Felix sad, but he knew that Changbin will be back soon. He locked the doors and went back to Changbins room.

He jumped inside bed and took Gyu who was resting against Changbin's pillow. He played with the plushie and hugged it closely towards himself. He took a notice, that Gyu smelled like Changbin. That perfect scent, what made Felix feel safe. He smiled and laid down a little bit, and forget about the movie he was supposed to watch. Felix feel asleep with Gyu in his hands.

_____

Don't know if there will be more drama...

Do you want drama or no?

vote and coment 😉💞

STREAM YELLOW WOOD!!!