~Of course i did baby~

Changbin: "Is there's anything special you would like to eat?

Felix stood Infront of fridge and looked up to Changbin who was sitting on the table besides him.

Felix: "I don't know actually"

Changbin: "We can make something, what do you think?"

Felix knew how to cook, so he was happy that Changbin decided to eat home made food. He turned around and went closer to Changbin and stood Infront of his legs. Changbin blushed a little bit, but tried to hide it.

Felix: "I would love that!, but can you cook?"

Changbin smiled awkwardly, because he couldn't, he never made food by himself, it was Changbin's mom. But he didn't want to look funny in front of his crush.

Changbin: "Of course i can!"

He made that answer so obvious, but Felix could see through Changbin's smile that he was lying. Felix thought that Changbin is so cute that he tried to deny the fact that he can't cook.

Felix: "Will see...."

He smirked and went back to fridge to look for ingredients to start cooking. Changbin knew that it won't end good, but he tried to keep that smile on his face anyways.

Felix: "Do you know how to cook pancakes?"

Changbin: "Hah...duh, who doesn't?"

Changbin doesn't, he never made pancakes by himself and the only time was when he was 7 and helped his mom, but at the end he accidentally put to much salt in pancakes, and at the end they both laughed and his mom made them again, this time without Changbin's help.

Felix: "Then let's start, if you are really hungry..."

Felix washed his hands and told Changbin to come as well, Changbin was so ready to help and he hoped that everything will turn out good. He stood next to Felix and their hands lightly touched, Changbin tried not to blush like a little girl over their crush, but it was Felix, his crush who stood next to him. It was impossible to smile because of Felix reaction.

Felix: "Ohh... sorry hyung, i didn't mean to..."

Changbin: "It's fine Lixie, I don't mind!"

Felix smiled and turned around to start mixing all ingredients together.

Felix: "Can you help me now?"

Changbin smirked and went closer to Felix, almost to close. He stood right besides Felix back and wrapped his hands around Felix. However this was pretty big surprise to Felix, Changbin was acting strange, but Felix knew that he liked the feeling of Changbin's arms and the scene. He turned around to see Changbin's face only few inches away from his.

Changbin: "What?"

Felix: "Nothing!"

He said quickly and turned away, but Changbin's hands were still around Felix waist, this made Felix to feel some kind of butterflies in his stomach.

Changbin: "Do you need help with mixing?"

Felix: "Yes, be that kind and help!"

Changbin let go of Felix and stood next to him, Felix felt emptiness after that and his smile dropped.

Changbin: "Lixie, what's wrong?"

Felix: "Ohh no no, it's nothing..."

Changbin: "Tell me, I'm here for you!"