~Boyfriend~

Changbin:"Explain what?"

Changbin's mother went past the both boy's and sat on the living room's couch. She looked excited because of the two boy's who stood in the hallway. Changbin looked at here with embarrassed smile while holding Felix. Felix hugged Changbin like a little baby didn't want to let go.

Mom:"Please come and sit down"

Changbin knew that he will have to tell everything to his mom, but knowing she would 100% accept their relationship, he went closer to the living room's couch and sat down with Felix in his lap. Changbin's mom looked at Felix with soft smile.

Mom:"So..."

Changbin sighed.

Mom:"Are you two dating?"

Felix looked suprised, then shy, then smiled and laughed a little bit.

Felix:"No nonoo"

He looked at Changbin with questionable look.

Felix:"No?"

Changbin laughed a little bit and looked at his mum, then back at Felix.

Changbin:"Well...if you want, we ca..."

Felix:"Yes, yes, yes!!!"

Felix jumped in Changbin's lap, what made the older giggle, because of how cute Felix looked.

Mom:"Finally!!!"

They both looked on her. She was jumping around while screaming. Changbin felt emberrased in that moment.

Mom:"My baby found his soulmate, finally!!!"

She hugged both boy's tightly and went out of the living room.

Changbin:"Mom, where are you going?"

Mom:"Ohhh, i will call your dad sweetheart"

Changbin jumped off of the couch softly throwing Felix off of himself. He ran to his mother and took the phone away from her.

Changbin:"Please don't tell him anything!"

Mom:"Why?...he would be happy for you"

Changbin:"I don't know..."

Mom:"Everything will be fine!"

Changbin:"Alright, alright"

Changbin's mother hugged her son one more time and whispered in his ear.

Mom:"He's the cutest and most lovely boy i could ask for you Changbinie, please make him happy everyday!"

Mother kissed her son's forehead and told him to go back to Felix while she's calling her husband and telling excited new's.

Changbin went back to Felix and placed him again on his lap. Felix looked sleepy again, so he picked him up and stood up. While walking to his mother, he saw her smiling and giggling while talking with her husband, that made Changbin smile as well, because his dad was happy and proud about him. He told his mother that they will go rest for a little bit and went upstairs to his room, what now was his and Felix room.

Changbin placed Felix down and went to his bathroom. He took off his school clothes went inside shower. When he came out he put on some comfortable sweatpants and big white shirt.

Changbin get out of the bathroom and looked at Felix who looked really tired, but wasn't sleeping jet. He took another shirt for Felix to wear out of his wardrobe and went closer to boy.

Changbin:"Hi baby"

Felix:"Binie"

Felix made grabby hands and looked at Changbin, what made the smaller one smile and soften of the sight. He went even closer and slowly took of Felix shirt from the end of the shirt. Felix looked really shy and wasn't looking at Changbin anymore, he wanted just a hug.

Changbin:"Don't be shy Lixie!"

Changbin put his hands on Felix cheeks and softly kissed the blonde boy while closing his eye's. Felix kissed back and placed his hands on Changbin's neck, he needed more of Changbin, but before he could do something, Changbin let go of him and took the white shirt and put it on him. He smiled and kissed Felix forehead.

Changbin:"Now go rest baby, or should i say Boyfriend?"

Changbin had that grin on his face. Felix went in shy mode and hide under the blankets. He forgot that now Changbin is his boyfriend.

Felix:"You really love me?"

Changbin sat besides him and took the blanket away from Felix so he could see his freckled cheeks and face.

Changbin:"Love love you my baby"

He leaned down and kissed Felix.

_____

Shoud i write something more than kissing? I'm really interested in your opinion...i have never wroted something like that, but i could try...if only you are oky with that...

Vote and coment 😉💕