~I will end you Changbin~

Changbin was walking out of the class with his friends by his side. They were talking about summer activities they have done.

Chan: "So Changbinie what interesting happened to you in this summer?

Changbin held his hand up for some random boy who greeted him in hallway. Kid from one of his classes he usually do projects with. After turning aroun he smiled and answered.

Changbin: "Nothing much...I was reading a lot of good books that my mom bought for me and started attending dance classes after watching too many dance practices at 2 AM...ohh and i was visiting some of my friends in Europe. There was this country Latvia. It's  small but pretty. We basically traveled around Europe. What about you guys?

Minho: "Really cool Changbin, but me and Jisung were spending most of the time together doing random stuff, nothing special, just having fun"

Changbin: "Of course you to together"

Changbin smiled while turning around again but this time hit someone in the chest, after that he was on the floor and the blonde boy he pushed as well. They were in this awkward position.
Blonde boy on the ground and Changbin leaning over him. Their body's where basically glued together, until blonde boy hit Changbin's stomach with his leg and throwed him off, so now Changbin was one the floor head resting against the wall behind him.

Felix: "What the fuck man?"

Felix stood up and was ready to fight with Changbin, who was still sitting on the floor, hands wrapped around his stomach. He was in pain after Felix hit him. Felix came closer to smaller one and was ready to hit again, but suddenly Jisung stood in front of him.

Jisung: "Don't come close to Changbin or i will kill you, I'm not joking!"

Minho now was holding Jisung's hand and tried to calm him down, but Jisung threw Minho's hand away.

Jisung: "Back of Minho!"

Minho stepped back and watched his 'boyfriend' turning really mad at the blond one who was in big anger as well.

Felix: "What the fuck is your problem?"

Felix said to Changbin who now was standing up slowly, but still in pain.

Changbin: "Well I don't have any problem, but you surely do, why the fuck did you hit me, it wasn't my fault that i fall on you. U just blocked my way"

Now out of nowhere, there were a lot of people around them, but everyone stood on Changbin's side, Felix was left alone again. This feeling made Felix memories come back, the one's he hated the most. In this moment everyone was standing against him and he was weak again, so he just turned around and ran away.

Felix pushed school's doors open and stormed out. Not long after he was siting in the bus stop, tears running down his soft cheeks and anger in his eyes.
No one will hurt Felix, only Felix can hurt people. That was the only thing in his mind, when suddenly he stopped kicking his feet against the ground and his mind thought of one person. Boy from before, who started all this mess. The one who embarrassed him infront of everyone.

Felix: "I will end you Changbin"

After that moment Changbin became Felix biggest enemy.

Everyone stood around Changbin and made sure he was fine. His friends were suprised, this was the first time ever, when someone tried to hurt Changbin. People would never say anything mean in his face and never would try to hurt him.

_____
End of chapter.
Sorry this was bad :(