~End~

5 years later

Felix sat in his big office chair reading through the papers in front of him. The new building plans was in the process and Felix had work to do, many meetings to attend and a lot of decisions to make. The job made him stressful, It wasn't easy at first, but it has been 2 years since he work here and can't complain about anything. his business partners are really kind. Felix also hired Jisung to work with him, the boy was more than happy to take the job and help his friend. Felix never regretted to take the job as well. The relationship with his parents get much better, however they still live in Australia, they do visit them on holidays.

Felix was talking on his work phone.

Felix: Yes, aha, yes, no...oky, i will tell Mia to call you after i read over all those papers, so we can talk about that idea...yes, i agree. Talk to you soon!

Another call came and Felix took the phone.

Felix: Hello?

Soojin: Hello Sir, it's Soojin from registry.

Felix: How can i help?

Soojin: You have visitors down here.

Felix: Tell Jisung to bring them to my office, thanks Soojin.

Soojin: Yes Sir

Felix put his papers away and closed his laptop. The doors opened and happy little boy run in Felix direction.

Mingrui: "Mommy!"

Felix smiled and kneeled down to hug little boy. Mingrui jumped on Felix, wrapping his arms around his mom's neck. Felix took Mingrui in his arms and stood up.

Felix: "Where is daddy?"

Mingrui giggled and hide in Felix neck.

Mingrui: "I run away from him...daddy and uncle Jisung was too slow, i missed u"

Felix smiled.

Felix: "You are fast runner, just like your daddy!"

Mingrui nodded and turn his head towards doors where u could hear voices coming from outside the office.

Felix: "Is that daddy? Go better hide!"

Felix put down the boy and fixed his clothes. Baby Mingrui giggled and hide behind Felix work desk.

Jisung: "I already told him that I'm oky with it, Minho just don't believe me"

Changbin: "Fine, i will talk with him later.."

Two boys entered Felix office and Changbin's eye's soften when he saw Felix standing Infront of him, like he was waiting for him.

Changbin: "Hi baby!"

Changbin smiled while approaching the boy and held his hands around Felix waist. Felix smiled and leaned closer to press sweet kiss against Changbin's lips.

Felix: "Hi, binie"

Jisung took some papers from the desk and noticed baby Mingrui hiding behind the table. Mingrui put finger again his lips and making Jisung chuckle. He knew that baby was hiding from Changbin, so he just nodded and looked away.