~You wish!~

~2 months later~
(Sorry if this story goes to quickly)

Changbin lately has been so busy with music that he spends less time at home. He started making money by working on music, now family is his number one priority and Changbin did all he could to make money. However Changbin have money because his parents are rich, he wants to make some extra money for baby.

Felix however spends time with their friends when his boyfriend is working. Felix understands that Changbin has a lot of work, but still feels sad that Changbin is not around most of the time. Late working hours are the worst. Usually when Changbin comes home, Felix is already sleeping. The older just takes a shower and lays next to his lover and hugs him into sleep before kissing Felix forehead and pink cheeks. These moments keeps Felix happy and warm.

*****

Felix: "Ji, what do you think about this colour?"

Jisung: "It would be easier if you would know the baby's gender Felix, how can i know which colour would suit the baby's room the most"

Felix: "But Binie want's that to be suprise..."

Jisung: "Then i would choose white colour"

Felix: "It's gonna be last minute shopping...One month and his here"

Jisung: "Are u not nervous?"

Felix: "Od course i am Ji!...But i have Changbin by my side, so it's gonna be alright"

Jisung: "Where is he now?"

Felix: "In studio with Chan. They are helping with some tracks, Got7 comeback is coming soon"

Jisung: "And why am i here talking with you then?...i should be there as well. Those two always left be behind"

Felix rolled his eyes and took a bite of the cheesecake. The boy's were in small coffee place with really comfortable atmosphere, the place where both boy's loved to meet up, because staying in home was boring.

Felix: "Thanks Jisung, i love u to!"

Felix pretend to be hurt, but stoped when he saw the grin on Jisung face.

Felix: "What?"

Jisung: "More than Changbin hyung?"

Felix laughed and rolled his eyes.

Felix: "You wish!"

Jisung smiled and took a bite of his cake.

Jisung: "Nahh, I'm fine...i have Minho"

Felix: "How are u two doing by the way?"

Jisung: "Actually really good. Minho just acts weird lately hhaha"

Felix: "What do u mean?"

Jisung: "Well...he always wants more and keeps touching me, it's not like i don't like it, but it's just weird"

Felix: "I know what he wants!"

Jisung: "And that is...?"

Felix: "Baby!"

Jisung widened his eyes.

Jisung: "You think?"

Felix: "Mhhh"

Jisung: "Don't know what to think..."

Felix: "Overthink that Ji...you would have wonderful kid"

Jisung: "I guess?"

*****

The boy's were talking for a while and it was getting late, so Jisung decided to go home

Jisung: "Alright Lix, Minho just texted me...i have to go now"

Felix: "Oky"

Jisung: "Do you need a ride home? Minho said he will pick me up, so we will take u home as well"

Felix: "No thanks, i will just text Binie"

Jisung: "Are u sure?"

Felix: "Ji, It's oky...i will just wait for him here, you can go"

Jisung: "yea yea, you just want me to leave you"

Jisung took his jacket and went to hug Felix.

Jisung: "I will text Changbin later, need to know if you're safe"

Felix: "You don't have to worry about me that much, I'm better than fine"

Jisung: "Bye Jongbok!"

Felix rolled his eyes and smiled.

Jisung: "Bye Han!"

_____

I felt like posting this one...

Sorry if this chapter was boring, i need to write something in these time gap's.