~No!~

The women came out of the car after hitting the door's shut. The big traffic wasn't helping. She stood Infront of the car and quickly opened umbrella, because it started raining some minutes ago and because of that all the cars were stuck in the town center. The rain was hitting hard.

Women: "Will you come? I can't stand here all night!"

The women stared at the men in the car. After 5 second's she started knocking at the window. The man opened his window and rolled his eye's.

Men: "I'm so tired darling...can you come back and we could look for a hotel to stay?"

The women sighed and opened the doors.

Women: "No, we still need to check some places over there!"

Men: "What's the possibility that the boy will be in that caffe at this hour"

Women took a hold on men's arm and pulled him out of the car. By that time umbrella fell in the ground. Women was so angry at this point, her hair was ruined.

Women: "Pick up!!!"

The men did as she told and held umbrella on top of her head.

Women: "Let's go!?"

She faked the smile and moved in direction of the caffe.

*****

Felix watched as Jisung went out of the caffe and afrer 10 seconds, Minho was there. Jisung put on the biggest smile making his cheek's look like hamster. Minho opened door's for Jisung and he jumped in, after that they disappeared from Felix view. He sighed and unlocked his phone, the gift from Changbin after the old one cracked. The photo of him and Changbin made him smile. Changbin was hugging Felix waist and kissing his cheek. Till this day Felix is really thankful that Minho took that photo.

Felix looked around and noticed that no one actually was there. The caffe soon was closing so he decided to call Changbin and ask him to pick him up.

He waited for two seconds when he heard Changbin accepting the call.

Changbin: "Yes babe?"

Felix smiled.

Felix: "hi Binie!"

Changbin: "Aw Jikseu i miss you!...I just came back home, it was a long day at work..."

Felix: "Are u oky?"

Changbin: "Umm yeaa, as long as i get your kissed later on then yes!"

Changbin giggled what made Felix almost fall on the floor and wait till Changbin will pick him up. That's how he felt about the older. Changbin is all what meters to him, also the little baby he loves.

Felix: "And what if no?"

Felix teased him a little. He knew that Changbin really wanted those kisses.

Changbin: "If i will not get your kisses later one i will be ready sad, and you don't want to see me sad!"

Felix: "Of course no, Baby Changbin"

Changbin: "I love you babe!"

Felix: "U too love...where are you now?"

Changbin: "Ohh, I'm walking through the park, it started raining after i came out of the house, that's why I'm not driving. Hope that rain will calm down, so we can take a walk"

Felix: "I would love to!...oky i will get ready to go.."

Changbin: "Stay there please, it's warmer there!"