~Sad~

Felix

After what happened at lunch, Felix was ignoring Changbin all day. He won't respond him, he knew it wasn't Changbin's fault that his friends hate him and don't want him around them or Changbin.

Even Changbin tried to talk with Felix, the blonde boy didn't care anymore, he wasn't reading the massages...Maybe Changbin is like all of them? How can he really trust him, Felix know nothing about him. He might start friendship and later break Felix heart by being mean just like others. And the moment when GYU wasn't there for him didn't help either. He was online, but didn't respond to texts.

Maybe everyone hates me, even my GYU.

Felix was hiding under blankets, hands in his hair and with teary eye's. He needed someone, but he have no one to call. Felix slowly cleaned his cheeks that were covered in tears and soon was in dream land, he didn't even eat anything. He didn't care that it was only 8PM. Felix head was hurting like mad.

*****

Changbin

Changbin tried to talk with Felix every 5 minutes, but blonde boy didn't respond, he even tried to call but nothing.

It was already 8PM and Changbin decided to do something to get Felix out of his mind so he texted his friends and thought that hopefully they will be free to hangout.

_____

Stray Gay's and Changbin

Bin: Hi guy's

Han: Omg Binie, where are you?

Chan: I hope that your safe...

Bin: I'm fine.

Seungmin: Hi Bin✌️

Bin: 😉

Hjin: Wana hangout Bin?

Bin: I was about to ask you guys.

Han: Well me and Minho are already out, you gay's wanna join us?

Bin: I'm straight Jisung, you know that!!!😒

Han: Yea right...but not for long😅

Bin: Whatever 😑

I.N: Seungmin said he's bored, are we going out or no...answer fast because he's about to read that strange DAY6 wattpad story and it will take hours for him to finish!

Bin: I'm already out! Let's first meet in that nice cafe place two blocks away from my house.

Chan: That's really expensive place Bin!

Seungmin: *crying in broke* true...

Bin: Oh shut up you all, you know i will pay for it anyways so what's the problem here😄

Chan: We're going👍
_____

Short one this time😛