~Something new~

Felix~

After texting with Gyu for more than 5 minutes, Felix decided to go for a little walk. Today was good day and he normally would sit in his room doing nothing because he dislikes people. Felix is tired of doing nothing, he's tired of old computer games, tired of learning and reading books, tired of being invisible in this word, tired of being alone. He want to meet person who would listen to Felix story's and would not judge him in the ways others do.

Felix really wants to meet Gyu, because Gyu is the only person who likes Felix the way he is. Well Gyu don't know everything about Felix. Things like real name, age, location. These basics are not important for them. They just care of other things like happiness and good health, they help each other by listening and saying good words.

Felix know that one day he will meet his friend Gyu and that would be the best day ever.

*****

Felix made his way out of the house before locking the doors. He put the key in his pocket and took out the phone. It was really warm outside. The weather was hot enough for Felix to go out and not stay in his room, where he was always alone.

Felix decided to buy some ice cream for himself, and made his way to shopping center to buy one. Felix actually never been in that shop because it was big enough to scare the boy.

Felix stopped before the red traffic light. He was standing on the left side of the street and noticed some 16 year old girls looking at him. At first Felix thought that these girls were laughing about the Australian boy, there's just this way when girls whisper to each other and laugh together about something or someone and that someone is Felix in this situation. The way the girls are acting is something that Felix can never understand. Felix decided to look away and mind his own business, but then they all smiled and came closer to Felix. One of the girls walked next to Felix and spoken up.

Girl: "Hi cutie"

Felix ignored the girl because he was in his own world thinking about what flavor of ice cream he wants to buy, when suddenly the girl stood in front of Felix and asked again.

Girl: "Hi cutie"

She smiled while looking into Felix eyes and only then Felix understood that the girl was talking with him.

Felix: "Sorry, do i know you?"

Girl: "Well, no"

Felix: "Then why are you talking with me, I'm stranger, i can be dangerous"

Felix tried to move away from the girl, but it was worthless.

Girl: "Boy's with cute faces are not dangerous, but if they are then only for girl's hearts"

Felix: "What exactly are you saying?"

Girl: "Do you have girlfriend?"

Felix: "Why do you care?"

Girl: "I'm just trying to be nice and all"

Felix looked at her with fake smile.

Felix: "Thanks i guess, I'll appreciate that"

Girl: "So..."

Felix looked away from the girl because of the green light. He started walking and thought that girl is already far away.

Girl: "Do you have one?"

Felix: "You really are annoying, you know that right?"

Girl: "Maybe..."

Felix crossed the street and before going into shopping centre he turned around and smiled at the girl.

Felix: "No, I don't have a girlfriend"

The doors closed and Felix was still smiling because of the girl from before. It was the first time ever when someone called Felix cute or even tried to talk with him, and was interested in him. Felix felt really good at that point. He was smiling all the way to the place where the ice creams was stored. It only took him one minute to decide which one he will buy.

Felix turned around but again run into someone. Because of that, the ice cream was on the ground.

Felix:"You again?"

_____

Finally i updated...

I am currently editing some bits on this book so future chapters will confuse you.

If you see Woojin that means I haven't editing him out yet, what I am doing