~I like you really much~

Felix put his hands on both sides of Changbin's cheeks and started to lean in, but Changbin stopped him, when Felix nose touched his.

Changbin:"Felix"

Felix didn't want to stop so he smiled and let go of Changbin's left cheek and softly held Changbin's bare waist with his right hand, making Changbin shiver on that touch.

Changbin:"Felix... please"

Felix smiled again and tried to lean Changbin down, but Changbin tried his best to fight back, he softly took both of Felix hand's in his and looked inside Felix eye's, Felix did the same.

Changbin:"Felix, please stop!"

This made Felix jump back in reality, he looked down to his hand's and then on Changbin. Changbin's wet hair and body turned Felix on, so he didn't had a control over himself. Then he remembered that Changbin doesn't like him back, what now made Felix start to cry.

Changbin:"Oh noo baby, why are you crying?"

Changbin looked down to Felix who now was crying, this made his heart really heavy, he never wanted to make his boy cry.

Felix:"I'm...sorry hyung!"

Felix knew what he did was wrong and probably Changbin will hate him, or even tell him to move out of his home. He wasn't ready to get rejected by Changbin, so he stood up while not looking at the smaller boy. Felix didn't knew how hurt Changbin looked like and how badly he wanted to hug and kiss the blonde boy. Changbin knew that this wasn't the best time, Felix might hate Changbin if he would start something. He decided to wait and figure out Felix feeling toward himself.

He didn't stopped Felix from walking out of the room, he just needed some space for himself.

*****

Changbin already was sleeping. The room was really dark and quiet, you would probably be able to hear only Changbin, he often turned around and moved when he was sleeping.

Changbin wake up by the sound, it sounded like something feel out of the bed, he quickly started to look for something in the bed, when he noticed there wasn't anything he opened his eye's and leaned his body down to see under bed.

There it was, his plushie Gyu, sleeping on the floor...Changbin quickly grabbed his plushie and hugged it after leaning down on his bed and closed his eye's.

He tried to sleep again, but was stopped by the sound of the doors, Changbin lifted his eyebrows and tried to act like he was sleeping. He heard footsteps coming closer to his bed, but they stopped. It made Changbin really curious, he knew that was Felix, because his parents was out of the town. Suddenly he felt his bed's mattress moving, what made Changbin move a little bit as well. He still acted like he was sleeping, he was interested in Felix reasons, why he was here.

Changbin felt Felix looking at him for like 5 minutes, it was really hard for him to not smile.

Felix:"Hi Binie"

Felix said softly while whispering, but Changbin didn't moved.

Felix:"Ohh...hi Gyu!"

Not Felix was giggling at the view. Changbin was hugging his plushie toy, what made him look so cute and adorable. He leaned down and softly kissed Changbin's cheek, then forehead. He leaned back and looked around, the room was so dark, it made Felix scared, but he knew that Changbin was right beside him.

Felix slowly covered himself with Changbin's blanket and leaned down behind Changbin. Felix stayed like that for minute's, but felt uncomfortable, because he didn't bring his own pillow with him. He looked over if Changbin was sleeping. After seeing Changbin's eye's closed, Felix slowly hugged the smaller boy in front of him. Felix hand rested again on Changbin's bare waist, he pulled him closer making no space between them, Felix even put his leg around smaller on, so it looked like Changbin was now Felix little plushie.

Softly Felix kissed Changbin's small ear and stayed there.

Felix:"You know Biniee..."

He whispered again.

Felix:"I like you really much"

He sighed.

Felix:"But it's hard for me because i know that I'm joke to you, you are just playing with me"

Changbin still wasn't sleeping, he heard everything what Felix said, he felt every touch what Felix was giving him minutes ago.

Felix:"And I'm sorry Binie, i will go away tomorrow, don't worry about me... I'll be fine!"

Felix tried to move and stand up, but Changbin quickly grabbed Felix hand what was around his waist.

Felix:"Binie!"

Changbin quickly turned around and hugged Felix, Changbin had tears in his eye's now.

Changbin:"How dare you Lee Yongbok!"

Felix was frozen, he could move.

Changbin:"Your not going anywhere!"

Changbin started crying harder and Felix noticed.

Felix:"Binie, why are you crying?"

Changbin:"You will never leave me Felix!"

Felix:"But i..."

Changbin:"I love you Felix!"

Felix eye's widened after those words, did Changbin really wasn't playing games with him all the time?.

Changbin:"I love you since the first day i meet you Felix, please don't leave me!"

Felix now was crying as well.

Felix:"Binie, i wanted to leave, because i thought that you don't like me..."

Changbin:"I like you Felix, i can proof that..."

Changbin quickly kissed Felix lips, after four seconds Felix responded and held Changbin's waist closer to his body. Then Felix slowly slided his left hand down against Changbin's body and stopped when he could feel Changbin's abs, what resulted him moan into kiss, Changbin smiled and deepened the kiss, Felix suddenly stopped.

Changbin:"What baby?"

Felix giggled and looked besides Changbin.

Felix:"I can't when Gyu is watching!"

Changbin looked at Gyu and put him under his bed.

Changbin:"Sorry Gyu, there's things you should not see!"

They both laughed.

Felix:"Binie... I'm tired!"

He pouted and Changbin softly kissed his lips again making Felix blush.

Changbin:"Then come baby, let's sleep!"

He hugged Felix close to his body.

Felix:"Good nigh Binie!"

Changbin softly kissed Felix neck.

Changbin:"Good nigh baby!"

And they both fall asleep while thinking about each other.

_____

Finally guy's...Changlix make me so soft.

Vote and coment 😉💕