~When did i ever?~

This day finally came, after 3 months of staying in hospital and home, Lee Felix will start attending the school again.

Changbin opened his eye's because of the bright light which was shining from the window. He was ready to get up from bed to close the curtains and maybe sleep more 10 minutes, because he was still tired. Waking up early in the morning always was big challenge for Changbin. He slowly removed blankets away from him, but suddenly felt something griping his arm. It was Felix who was now shivering from the cold, but still sleeping, he didn't have the blanket anymore, so he wrapped himself around Changbin's body.

Changbin smiled and put blankets on Felix body. He leaned down and kissed Felix cheek which was squeezed against Changbin's shoulder.

Changbin: "Wake up my sleepy beauty"

He leaned down once again and kissed Felix cheek, no reaction. Felix was still sleeping pressing himself closer to Changbin's warm body. Last night Felix couldn't shut up because how excited he was, but today he's not even waking up.

Changbin: "Fine"

He removed Felix away from him, however it was really hard, because the blonde boy was hugging Changbin really strongly. Changbin get out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a morning shower.

After 15 minutes of warm shower, he came out of the bathroom and went to his wardrobe to look for something to wear. He glanced at Felix who was still sleeping in bed and quickly run to him and jumped on bed what resulted Changbin jumping on Felix. Felix eye's immediately opened and looked around the room, when they finally spotted his boyfriend on top of him smiling and laughing like a little kid. Felix was kinda annoyed because of that.

Felix: "Get off please and let me sleep!"

Changbin was now holding both of Felix hands against the pillow's.

Changbin: "No"

Felix tried no skip away from the hold and smirking boy on top of him, but he couldn't. Felix felt to weak against Changbin.

Changbin: "We will be late for school Yongbok!"

Felix: "Don't call me that Binie, you know I don't like it!"

Felix pouted and looked away from Changbin. Changbin just smiled and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend. Felix kissed back right away, but kiss didn't last long, because Changbin jumped off the bed and ran to he's wardrobe again.

Changbin: "Go shower Bokie, i will find something for you as well"

*****

Felix came out of the bathroom and hoped to meet Changbin, but he was already downstairs waiting for him and making breakfast for both of them. Felix spotted clothes on the bed and he was sure that it was his outfit for today so he put it on quickly and run downstairs to meet his boyfriend.

After eating their breakfast, Changbin and Felix went to school. Their were in Changbin's car listening MonstaX when Felix suddenly said something.

Felix: "Do you think your friends will be happy to meet me Binie?"

Changbin looked quickly at Felix and put his hand on Felix leg.

Changbin: "Of course baby!, they can't wait to meet you"

Felix smiled and looked out of the window.

Felix: "That's good"

*****

After 10 minutes they were in front of the school's gate's. Changbin stopped the car, opened the doors and jumped out of it, he made his way to Felix side and opened Felix door's as well. Everyone was looking at the couple. Most of them forgot that Felix ever existed, some of them were jealous, because of how Changbin's hand rested on Felix waist, others were just staring at them and smiled. Everyone knew that Changbin never had a girlfriend, but no one knew that Changbin liked boy's, that was suprise for everyone even those 7 boy's who was waiting for the couple.

Jisung was the first one who spotted the couple and run to them, 6 boy's after him.

Jisung: "Changbinie hyung!"

He jumped on Changbin and didn't even noticed Felix who was now on the ground after that small attack of the squirrel.

Changbin: "Hi Han"

Changbin was searching for the blonde boy who was just by his side minute ago.

Felix:
"Looking for someone?"

Felix chuckled and looked up to his boyfriend. Changbin quickly took Felix by his hand and waist and pulled the blonde boy up to his feet.

Changbin: "I'm sorry baby, Jisung can be crazy sometimes..."

He looked at the squirrel boy with annoyed face. Jisung smiled awkwardly and looked at Felix.

Jisung: "Sorry Felix, i didn't mean to do that...are you oky?"

Felix gripped Changbin's hand and smiled.

Felix: "Don't worry Jisung!"

Jisung: "That's good, because I don't want your boyfriend to fight me later..."

Changbin: "When did i ever?"

Minho took Jisung's hand and stood next to the boy's.

Minho: "We should all go, before someone's late for their classes!"

Everyone agreed and went to school. Some of the boy's were talking with Felix to get to know him better, later they all understood that Felix was really nice boy and what made them more happy was that Changbin was finally with someone so lovely like Felix. Changbin will not be able to tell that he didn't like the boy's anymore, because he was already so in love with Lee Felix.

_____

Hello:)

Sorry, but can someone tell me... doe's this story have to much chapters? I want to write this story more longer, but I don't know what you are thinking... should i stop soon, or keep writing some more intresting plots?