~I'm bored~

~One month later

Felix still is living in Changbin's house together with Changbin's mother. Felix became a member of Seo family. The father never really shows up because of the business trips and everything, however he always find the way to meet his family on holidays. After hearing the news about the baby, Changbin's mother cried...of course the happy tears. At first she's reaction made both of the boy's scared. Scared of the fact that maybe she would be angry. Changbin's mother left the room and only came back after 20 minutes. She was smiling and crying towards two boy's with sad faces, but after big hug everything went well. Her reason of leaving was that she was to excited that she would probably make herself look like a crazy person. Changbin's mother is the most supportive of their relationship, of course Changbin's father is happy as well, but not so sure about the baby thing.

Felix stomach already is little bit bigger than before, but isn't noticeable when he wears something oversized what he prefers, because it's much comfortable. Changbin is happy that Felix changed his style, not just because it's more skin covering, but remains of himself. Changbin often wears something oversized, because Felix once said that then hugs are the best. That's really the true, both boy's are hugging in the living rooms couch even now in their comfortable clothes.

Changbin is hugging the boy in his lap, hands around Felix stomach. He keeps kissing the soft skin of Felix neck while they both are watching some random tv show. It's like a habit of them. None of them ever really watch the tv, they are just happy to be with each other that world around them stops and only two of them exist.

Felix intertwisted their fingers and looked up to his boyfriend making Changbin make that adorable nose scrunch, because Felix soft hair touched his nose.

Felix: "Binie?"

Changbin: "Yes?"

Felix: "I'm bored..."

Changbin's smile dropped and was replaced by pout. He tried to ignore Felix cute eye's and those beautiful eyelashes.

Changbin: "Already tired of me?"

Felix: "Nahh i think i can handle you a little bit longer"

Changbin: "What?"

Felix: "I'm joking...Binie i would never get enough of you, stop saying things like that!"

Changbin: "I love you"

Felix: "Thanks god, i will not have to raise the baby alone"

Changbin: "You decided to keep the baby!?"

Felix chuckled and kissed Changbin's soft lips.

Felix: "Well, everyone's seems to be happy about the baby...so why not?"

Changbin: "Babe, it doesn't matters what other thinks about it. The most important thing is that i love the baby and you to!"

Felix: "That's right, i think i love him or her"

Changbin: "Of course you do"

****"

Changbin: "Moooom!"