~I miss him~

_____

GYU99

Bokie?
seen

Felix?
seen

Please
seen

What?

You answered!

What do you want?

Lixie... please forgive me!

It doesn't matter anymore.

Felix can we talk?

Don't want.

Please!!!

Fine, about what?

Felix please be honest now!

Mhh.

Have you ever liked me?

No i hated you!

All this time you hated me?

No Changbin, i just don't like you!

But i thought that...

No Changbin, I don't have
any feelings toward u, can you not
understand that!?

Alright...

Our "friendship" is over...

But...
seen

Block GYU99

YES/NO

Felix please come back!
massage was not sent

I'm sorry!
massage was not sent

_____

Felix hated himself for doing this, but he thought that this was the best choice...he can't let anyone get too close to him, they will only hurt at the end. Felix didn't want Changbin to get hurt.

Felix didn't know anything about feelings and was actually to scared of them. He never had lover, everything for Felix was new. Every moment he spend with Changbin was new for him, the older made him feel happy all the time, but Felix thought that it went too far. Changbin already liked Felix too much. After hearing that from older Felix didn't know what to do. So he decided to do the most stupid thing. End their friendship.

He sat on stairs, his back against the wall...Felix felt cold. There's this cold feeling inside him again, he felt his heart hurting. The only human that Felix felt safe with was GYU, but now knowing that GYU is someone who actually know him. That means Changbin know everything about him, every secret they shared...

One month later

Changbin didn't hear anything about Felix, it seemed like the blonde boy was lost for a month, no one actually knew where he was or even where his home was.

Changbin's friends saw how hurted Changbin was, the old sweet and funny Changbin was gone. Now Changbin ignored everyone around him and talked only when it was really necessary. Jisung and other friends of Changbin tried to help him get over Felix, but that wasn't possible. Even Changbin hided inside his room, house was locket. He missed the blonde boy too much. Changbin couldn't stop thinking about what he did wrong.

Changbin was crying like crazy, he didn't knew how much he actually missed Felix until now. His eye's were red and puffy because of crying.

Jisung: "Will you ever stop crying?"

Changbin looked up and saw Jisung standing against the door frame.

Jisung: "Don't ask...i needed to make copy of your house key's!"

Changbin looked away and put his blanket over head. He was not ready to hear everything over again. Changbin's friend were not helping him, they just said words like "You will get over him", "Forget about him already!"...

Changbin: "Leave me alone!"

Jisung went closer to Changbin and sat next to him. He lifted up the smaller one and put he's hands around Changbin hugging him.

Jisung: "Never!"

Changbin smiled a little bit, but started crying again.

Jisung: "Binie, stop crying!"

Changbin: "Jisungie!"

Jisung: "Tell me everything please".

Changbin wipped his tears away and let out a long sigh, then started talking.

C

hangbin"You know i miss him right?"

Jisung smiled.

Jisung:"Would lie if i say no"

Changbin: "So I can't just stop thinking about him, like he's no where to be found, i feel like he's hurting, I don't know, and the worst thing is that i can't protect him!"

Jisung: "Changbin you need to think about yourself as well, for me and friends it's really hard to see you like this!"

Changbin: "I know Jisung, i will get better soon, i promise".

Jisung hugged Changbin and stood up.

Jisung: "will go now, you need some rest, but we will be waiting you tomorrow in school!"

Changbin: "Alright, go away already!"

Jisung chuckled and left.

_____

Sorry for the big time gap. There will be some time switch in next chapter, everything about Felix will be revealed as well...this story will have a good ending, i can promise that...but we need some drama of course!

Thanks for reading this trash!

VOTE please!💞