~Save?~

Felix watched the scene how his father hit Changbin in the face. The boy's eye's widened and he couldn't believe what was happening. The anger filled his body, someone touched his boyfriend, hurted him. His precious Binie is now laying on the ground with blood on his face and little bit on the back of his head.

Felix: "Changbin!"

Felix run towards Changbin as his mother loosened the grip on his wrist, because she wasn't expecting the men hit the young boy. He kneeled down in front of Changbin and held him close, not loosening  the grip of the weak body.

Felix: "I'm sorry baby"

He whispered so only Changbin would hear. Felix wasn't even sure if Changbin could hear him, his eyes were closed. Felix hands were in blood because he touched Changbin's head for support to lean him against Felix body.

Everything went so fast. Changbin was in Felix arms, but next thing he remembers how his father picked him up what resulted Changbin hit the the ground again. Felix just wanted to protect Changbin in this situation, but what could he do. He fucked up everything.

Felix: "Changbin!...Binie!"

He tried to reach and hold his hand, but Changbin didn't reach back. Changbin still laid on the floor. His dad held him and dragged him out of the caffe and put him in the car. After moment the women came out of the shop and get into car. She smiled while turning aroud to look at Felix, who was trying to get out of the car, but couldn't because dad locked the doors.

Felix: "Let me out!"

Felix mum smiled and tried to hold his shoulder, but Felix snapped the hand away.

Felix: "Don't touch me!"

Felix mum sighed.

Mum: "Lixie, you are save now"

Felix let out a little laught what sounded little bit crazy.

Felix: "Save?"

Mum nodded while smiling.

Felix: "I'm safe only there, by that boy's side"

Dad: "What do you mean?"

Felix: "Whatever just let me go, i have to help him!"

Mom: "We will not let you go Felix, that boy raped you, are u crazy!"

Felix cried again hearing those stupid words he said 10 minutes ago, regretting them so badly. Felix gritted his teeth and looked in his mother's eye's.

Felix: "Changbin didn't rape me!"

Dad: "Wait...he said it's his kid"

Felix: "It is but.."

Mom: "Wait, are you saying that he truly was your boyfriend...are you gay?"

Felix: "No!... I'm not, but..."

He only loved Changbin, he wasn't gay. He tried to speak, but passed out because of the big stress he was gaining in this moment.

His parents looked at each other and smiled.

*****

Changbin called Jisung but he didn't pick up so he and y/n went to Jisung's house. Y/n could see how stressful Changbin was. Tears still in his eyes, the boy tried to act cool, tried to keep calm, but couldn't. Y/n was aware of the situation and the only thing she could do was comfort Changbin.

Changbin: "What if his not coming back?"

Y/n turned to look at the broken boy besides her. They were near Jisung's house and she could tell that Changbin was also nervous. Jisung is Felix friend, a really close one actually.