~Mum, who was it?~

One month ago

Felix was so depressed that he didn't attended school anymore, he didn't want to see all the people and specially Changbin. He wished that Changbin already lost interest in him. But Felix actually never lost interest in Changbin, it's already one week since both of them meet each other last time, but Felix miss Changbin really much.

The only person who actually talked with him and cared about him.

Felix often thought about things he did wrong, he was crying all week, he really thought that Changbin already forget about Felix, so he didn't want to massage Changbin, he will probably hate him for he's stupid decision's.

One more week passed and Felix still avoided world by staying in his home alone. Felix didn't remember the last time he smiled, but the feeling was great, he wanted to smile again, feel happy again, but he couldn't when the person who made all these things happen was no longer by his side. Felix knew that everything was he's fault from the beginning. He was the one who ran into Changbin, he was the one who made Changbin fall for him and he was the one who broke their friendship, because then he thought that this friendship wasn't available when there's one sided "love" from Changbin. Felix truly liked Changbin back, but he wasn't about to tell that to himself or Changbin, so he ended everything don't thinking about the future and both of their feelings.

***

Two weeks later

Felix missed Changbin so much, he wanted to meet Changbin, even the older one probably hated him or didn't want to see or hear anything about Felix. He decided that it was finally time to meet him again.

Felix wasn't gonna ask for forgiveness, but he wanted to be friends with Changbin again, but ignore their feelings toward each other this time. He went outside after so long staying in home. When the sun meet Felix skin, he finally felt alive again.

Luckily Felix remembered Changbin's address and was already standing Infront of the olders house doors. He ring the bell and waited for someone to open the door's, he's hands was shaking and he still had that puffy eyes because of crying.

Someone opened the doors Infront of Felix, and the blonde boy looked up to be meet with women. She looked at Felix with soft smile.

Changbin's mum: "Yes, how can i help you?"

Felix: "Is Changbin home?"

Changbin's mum: "Ohh you are probably one of his friends and you are here to check on him!? I don't think Binie wants to meet any of he's friends, he's sick..."

Felix: "Oky, i will come over another time"

Felix awkwardly standing and played with his fingers.

Changbin's mom: "What's your name young man? Maybe i should tell Binie that you were here?"

Felix: "I would appreciate if you don't tell that i was here!"

Felix bowed in front of Changbin's mother and said goodbye after leaving.

Changbin: "Mum, who was it?"

Changbin's mum turned back and saw Changbin standing behind her trying to see who walked away, but he's mum blocked way and closed the doors.

Changbin's mum: "No one sweetheart... go back to your room".

Changbin's mum smiled and went to the kitchen. Changbin didn't really cared who it was he thought maybe one of his annoying friends came along. But after hearing the boy's voice he only was thinking about one person who had that deep voice.

The person who stood in front of his house was already gone, but he truly thought that he heard Felix voice before.

Do Felix really came here? If it was him, what did he needed? He was here to ask for forgiveness? He was asking himself so many questions, but after some minutes Changbin understood that he probably was wrong. Felix would never want to see him again or ask for forgiveness, who Changbin of course would accept without thinking much.

*****

Felix felt really sad, he truly needed to see Changbin and talk with him. He was so deep in his thoughts that he wasn't playing attention where he was going. Felix heard loud sound and looked up, but before he could move away from the street...

...the car hit Felix.

_____

I updated today because of one person 💞

...So basically that's the reason why Felix didn't respond and was no where to be found.

Please Vote💕