~He's up!~

After some minutes of sobbing, Changbin wiped his tears away with shirt sleeve. He turned to Felix and took his hand and again intertwined their fingers. Changbin thought that if Felix wouldn't be in coma right now, he probably would feel disgusted by Changbin's appearance, but he knew that Felix need someone right now by his side.

Changbin knew everything about Felix life, he knew about his parents and Australia, he knew everything, because Felix trusted his friend GYU more than anything. Changbin was hurt that the outcome was like this.

Changbin: "Why can't you trust me, like you trusted GYU...Felix I'm the same person, that doesn't change anything i see in you!"

Changbin knew that Felix is hearing him, so he keep talking with blonde boy.

Changbin: "You know..."

He paused.

Changbin: "Two weeks ago, someone was Infront of my house...that someone back then i thought it was you, but i shaked those thoughts away, because i thought that you never will come.

"All this time, this whole month...i couldn't stop think about you and what did i did wrong that caused our friendship to end.

"If the reason of this are my feelings toward you, then I don't know what to do...Bokie you are to lovely and adorable, i don't understand how someone can hate you, you are so beautiful and everything."

Changbin kissed Felix hand with butterfly kisses and stood up.

Changbin: "Sorry that i didn't open the door's back then"

He slowly unlocked their fingers and put Felix hand under white covers. Changbin leaned closer to Felix face and softly kissed boy's forehead.

Changbin: "Sleep well, don't run away!, i will come again"

Changbin smiled while looking at the boy and turned away when he heard someone behind him.

Seokjin: "Can you come, i need to talk with you"

Changbin looked at Felix before going out of the room, he closed the doors and looked up to doctor.

Right after Changbin left, Felix had tear in his eye. The boy heard every single word what Changbin said, but he couldn't answer any of it.

Changbin: "Yes?"

Seokjin: "I can see that you really care about the boy, and if you don't know about his family...well they left him here alone..."

Changbin: "I know everything"

Seokjin: "Ohh oky, but he don't have nobody here..."

Changbin: "I'm here"

Seokjin: "Sure, and I'm happy that Felix have friend like you, i heard from teacher Kim, that Felix don't have friends and he's really unsociable person."

Changbin: "Well he is, but when he's with me... he's like different person"

Seokjin:
"Then stay by his side boy"

Changbin: "My name is Changbin"

Seokjin: "Right...will you come again?"

Changbin: "Every day!"

*****

And changbin did what he said, he came to hospital everyday after school, after knowing that Felix was safe, he became happy again. Changbin's friends were happy as well, they even some times came to hospital with Changbin, but only for 5 minutes, because Changbin needed some private time with the blonde boy.

Changbin loved telling the boy story's about things what happened when Felix wasn't around. Changbin always held Felix hand and before going kissed boy's forehead.

*****

It was already two month since Felix was in coma and Changbin was Infront of door's with number 509.

He slowly opened the doors and went closer to Felix bed. There he was, sleeping like always, so peaceful. Changbin sadly smiled and opened the window, the weather was perfect. Sun was shining in the room and the flowers which Changbin bought daylie looked so beautiful in sunlight, just like the pale boy next to them.

Changbin always bought some fruits, just in case Felix will wake up, but at the end Changbin always was the one who eat all of it.

Changbin: "Lixie, do you like today's weather?"

Changbin sat next to Felix bed and put his head inside his palms.

"Hope your not cold, because i am here sweating!"

Changbin chuckled and looked at Felix. His smile slowly dropped.

"Felix?"

"I think it's time to wake up!"

"It's been so long since i heard your voice and that adorable laugh, i really want to hug you!"

Changbin had tears in his eye's.

"Baby, please wake up!"

He took Felix hand and leaned against the bed, still crying.

Changbin felt that Felix slowly tightened his grip on his hand, he looked up and saw Felix. His eye's were open, he looked in Changbin's eyes. Changbin's widened his eye's and stood up.

Changbin: "Felix omg you are finally up, omg!"

He screamed what caused some doctors run into room, Changbin has told to leave the room because they needed to check the boy.

Now he was sitting outside of the room. Waiting for the moment when he will meet Felix again.

Changbin opened his phone and texted he's friends.

_____

Stray gay's and not so straight Changbin

Guys!!!

Hyunjin: What's up Bin?

Chan: I'm up, what's wrong?

Jeongin: It's 5PM Chan ...

Felix

Jisung: What's with him?

He's up!!!

Minho: Omghdhfj no way!

Yes i saw with my own eye's!

Seungmin: Should we go?

I don't know...

Jisung: Call us when we can go!

I will, wait i think i can go inside...omg

Jisung: Everything will be alright!

I hope!

_____

End of the chapter.

Vote and coment( really, i love when you coment )