~I love you Bokie~

Changbin looked again to Felix and suddenly felt emberrased, because of the fact that his father saw him with Felix, inside his bed and kissing.

Father:
"Don't be shy son...hahha"

Changbins father laughed because of the two boy's faces. He could see that Changbin was embarrassed and his boyfriend who looked really adorable for his son was just staring at Changbin and tried not to look inside his eye's.

Father: "I went here to meet my son's boyfriend...can you formally introduce yourself"

He smiled when Felix locked eye's with him. Father could see that now boy had his courage, because Felix was smiling...more like awkwardly. The reason of that because two minutes ago he walked in the room to see his son kissing someone inside his bed, thankfully he didn't came later...who knows what would happen.

Felix stood up as well and went closer to Changbin's father.

Felix: "Hello sir, my name is Lee Felix, or you can call me Yongb...oky nevermind, just call me Felix!"

Changbin smiled, because of how playful Felix was acting, happy that his boyfriend wasn't shy of his intrusion and the whole thing... meeting his father and this hour. It's already 10PM...

Father: "I didn't expect that your voice will be that low Felix, that's so amazing!"

Felix giggled what made Changbin smile even more, was that his father seemed to be impressed by Felix, he really liked his boyfriend...He probably need to thanks to his mother, she's the one who told everything about Felix to his father, he even know about the car crush.

Felix: "Ahh yes, i guess it's my charming point hahah"

Father: "And you have that accent...what is it...i think i know..."

Felix: "I'm from Australia sir!"

Changbin sat down on his bed, because he knew that the conversation will go on.

Father: "No way, my son is dating an Australian, well you know what...i used to know some people from there... it's really nice place to live actually, we could all go on a trip! what do you think Chang..Changbin? Where did he go?"

Felix giggled, because of Changbin's father. He was speaking so much, that his son left the room.

Felix: "He went down stairs...i should go and find him"

He knew that there will be so much to talk about with Changbins father in the future, but what made him really happy, was that Changbin's family is so supportive of their son. Felix with that his family would be the same, they don't even know that Felix likes boy's and now is living with one.

Father: "Right, go find him...we can talk other time"

Father went to his room to pit all his stuff down and lay down, he was kinda tired because of the trip.

Felix went downstairs and before passing the kitchen he smiled to Changbin's mother who was making food for her husband. He looked inside the living room and noticed small figure siting on the couch, the light was off and only tv light was shining against the white wall's of the living room, changing colours only when different ads of some internet websites jumped out. He went closer to the boy from behind, Changbin was scrolling through his Instagram and chatting with Jisung. Felix felt kinda jealous of that. He remembers how Jisung looked like and everything, but he was rude to him. However Changbin said that now they accepted Felix on their friend group, Changbin can't wait to finally spent time together with his friends and his lovely boyfriend.

Felix slowly wrapped his arms around Changbin's shoulders and solflt kissed his neck making Changbin giggle what made him look soft. Changbin turned his phons off and turned around to see pouty Felix.

Felix: "Why are you texting with Jisung?"

Changbin grinned and pulled his boyfriend in his lap and cuddled him between his legs.

Changbin: "I said that you will start attending school tomorrow, so that means you finally will meet them! This time it will be different.."

He smiled and kissed Felix cheeks and every freckle what was on Felix face. That made the blonde boy red as tomato, he quickly squeezed Changbin's cheeks and kissed him.

Felix: "You are so cute, like a little bunny!"

Changbin smiled and kissed Felix lips again softly holding him tightly against his body.

Changbin: "I love you Bokie!"

They stayed like that for a while just watching kdrama and talking sweet words to each other. Time went fast and it was already 12AM.

Felix fall asleep in Changbin's hands, head pressed against Changbin's neck and legs curled up in Changbin's lap. It was really cute pose for both of them, so Changbin's mother took some pictures who she probably will later hang to the wall. Changbin give her a welcoming smile and then kissed Felix forehead. He's mother couldn't be happier, because of her son and the boy on his hands. She was happy that Changbin finally found his special one.

____
We love Changbin's parents!

Who's ready for school and all the skz members in next chapter!?

Vote and coment 😉💕