~Binie!~

Changbin was in his history class, talking with his friends about random things, when suddenly his phone made a notification sound. It was kinda loud and everyone was now looking at Changbin.

Phone's were not allowed in classes. Changbin looked down and was ready to get yelled at when teacher Park came closer to Changbin's desk.

Teacher:"Changbin?"

He looked up to see he's teacher.

Changbin:"Yes?"

Teacher:"Can you explain, why you have phone on your desk?"

Changbin:"I'm waiting for news..."

Changbin didn't want to tell his teacher and all classmates about Felix and him.

Teacher:"Maybe i should know, what news?"

Changbin:"It's not your business!"

Changbin suddenly hated all that attention what he had, he just looked down on his desk and passed his phone to teacher Park who gladly took it from Changbin.

Teacher:"This can't happen again understood?"

Changbin:"Whatever..."

*****

History class were still on going and everyone get bored because of the teacher. Park was reading one really boring story about South and North Korea's history. Everyone in classroom had heard the story so many times before.

Some of the students were sleeping, others were talking...but Changbin was staring at his phone who keep making notification sounds all the time. He had the feeling that something was happening, that important, that he needed to answer.

Teacher:"I have enough kids, next lesson you will have a test about this lesson... because of your "great attention" while i was reading"

No one said anything and were not sleeping anymore, they just looked at each other with didcussted face's.

Jisung:"Great!, what did he said?...a test, aishh i should better listen not sleep"

Teacher Park was about to continue the class, when suddenly doors opened and Teacher Kim Namjoon came in.

Teacher Park:"Hello, we have a class right now we can talk later!"

Namjoon:"I have nothing to do with you now, i need to talk with Changbin, where are you sitting?"

Changbin looked up and lift his hand up while looking with lost in his eye's.

Changbin:"I'm here, What wrong?"

Namjoon:"Where's you phone Changbin, you had to answer the massages... someone is waiting for you!"

Namjoon didn't have to say twice, Changbin quickly stood up from his seat, grabbed his phone from teachers Park desk and run out of the classroom.

Teacher Park:"What did just happened, i need answers now!"

Namjoon:"It's not really your business, bye class!"

Everyone:"Good bye teacher Kim!"

Everyone liked teacher Namjoon and was kind towards him, not like teacher Park, who always was yelling at kids.

*****

Changbin was out of the school's territory sitting on buss stop's chair. He opened his massage's and saw text from doctor Kim.

_____

Doctor Seokjin

Changbin?

You need to come now

Felix just waked up...

Changbin are you there?

He's up, but something going on

Come fast, we need to talk about something.

On my way!

_____

Changbin entered hospital and made his way to stairs, but saw opened elevator in first floor so he decided to use it this time. He saved some time by using the lift.

When the elevator was signalling 4th floor, Changbin jumped out of the elevator and run towards room with number 509.

He was about to go in, but Seokjin stopped him.

Seokjin:"I'm happy that you're here!"

Changbin:"Of course I'm here, whats up?"

Seokjin:"You see, i told you this before, but wasn't sure back then about it"

Changbin:"What are you talking about, Felix oky right!?"

Seokjin:"Yes, but remember i told you about possibly of memory lost?"

Changbin:"Wait, did he..."

Seokjin:"Yes Changbin he have really big memory lost, im so sorry!"

Changbin kneeled down, because of the new's.

Changbin:"He don't remember me!"

Changbin started crying, but soon enough he felt something in his shoulder. Seokjin kneeled down besides Changbin and put his hand on youngers shoulder.

Seokjin:"That's the thing Changbin, he remembers only you!"

Changbin looked up with tears in his eye's.

Changbin:"How much did he remembers?"

Seokjin stood up and looked in his paper's.

Seokjin:"He told that he remembers this boy named Changbin, his Felix bestfriend...he remembers all the happy times with this boy, but doesn't remember the reason of your friendship end?..."

Changbin:"ohhh, he remembers about that"

Seokjin:"Well, that's the only thing he remembers and can think about, he doesn't even remembers his past and the last time he saw his parents, he remembers only you Changbin"

Changbin stood up as well and swiped his tears away.

Changbin:"Can i meet him, like now?"

Seokjin:"Of course! He's waiting for you already..."

Seokjin left him alone. Changbin slowly opened the doors and locked his eye's with Felix's ones. The boy looked really pale and week, but he had that adorable smile on his face.

Felix:"Binie!"

_____

Omg, i really don't like this chapter...hope you don't mind tho...

Anyways! Thanks for reading this book 😊

Vote and Coment 💞