~You still look ugly~

Next day:

Changbin was currently sitting in his last class for today. Changbin enjoyed math lessons, because it was something he was good in and maths was really easy for him to understand and learn. He would always focus, but after that incident with the blonde boy, Changbin wasn't in his best mood. Only thing he could think about was him. Why the hell that boy was so rude? Changbin didn't hurt him and would never hurt someone. It was an accident.

Minho: "Whats wrong Changbin? Seems like you are in a bad mood, you never get distracted."

Changbin: "Yea i guess I am. I'm thinking about the boy from yesterday".

Jisung was listening their conversation between Changbin and Minho and decided to step in.

Jisung: "Don't think about him Changbin, he was the one who run in to you, don't feel bad... he's idiot for trying to blame you!"

Changbin decided to forget about the boy and move on.

_____

Changbin came home from school not long time ago and was now in his room studying and listening music. Changbin wasn't alone in home, his sister was downstairs talking with her boyfriend, they always are together and clinging to each other what makes Changbin cringe. Even Changbin want to have someone he could love and care about, but that someone haven't came yet.
He was singing along the lyrics, when he heard knock on the doors and his sister entered the room.

Sister: "Hi Changbinie wana go outside with us? We gonna buy some ice-cream".

Changbin: "No thanks, i have to study"

Sister: "Alright, better tell me...how was your first school day yesterday?"

Changbin: "Nothing much. I meet my friends, and then something happened".

Sister: "What exactly?"

Changbin: "Nothing special, please go...Yugyeom is probably waiting for you".

Sister: "Alright, alright...we will talk about that later"

She smiled at Changbin and left the room making Changbin sigh.
After that Changbin's mind couldn't focus and was only thinking about that person, why was he on his mind again. He couldn't ignore it.

Changbin: "I need to find his Instagram and apologise to him."

Changbin said to himself. Even he knew that it wasn't his fault, that blonde boy runed into him, he felt bad for hurting someone in any way possible.

Changbin was searching all kids who attended school this year and it wasn't that hard to find the blonde one, because he was different from other students, but in Changbins eyes different in the good way...

Changbin: "Lee Felix"

Changbin found Felix Instagram in 1 minute, because the boys nickname was felix_lee...

_____

felix_lee

_____

Changbin: "Oky, he has a lot of followers"

_____

felix_lee

felix_lee Having a good time with myself

felix_lee Having a good time with myself. Enjoying my day alone.

View All 16 Commets
-----

fatass123 You still look ugly.

twicepice_00 You don't deserve to be 'Once'.

momomuumuuu17 Your freckles are disgusting.

hatecucumber_best Delete yourself.

goragora09 Don't ever come back!

_____

Changbin was now looking at Felix photos, and saw something hurtful in the coments section.
Most of the followers were hater's. Coments were disgusting, they made Changbin really sad and angry. Changbin can't stand mean people who just waste their time to go around and spread the hate.

Changbin narrowed his eyes and left coments section. He looked at some more photos of Felix and decided to text him. Even if he will hate Changbin for trying to talk, he will make sure that Felix doesn't stay mad. Changbin wants to speak about it.

_____
End of chapter. Do you think Felix will forgive him?