~It hurts!~

Jisung

Changbin?

Is Felix alright?

I will be there after 5 minutes!

He's oky Changbin, but how about you?

I'm fine, really!

Doesn't sound fine to me.

Jisung I'm oky, i swear.

Alright, we are waiting for you.

Felix is crying.

My baby!

I'm running!!!

Oky see you soon.

*****

Jisung: "Felix please calm down"

Felix was crying because he thought that Changbin run away from him after seeing Felix like this. Seonghwa's words were still in his head. Felix was worthless and ugly. He believed those words.

Chan: "His in school, he just texted me!"

Felix looked up and tried to swipe off his tear's.

Felix: "Changbin's here?"

The doors opened and Felix saw Changbin. The smaller one didn't moved, he saw the blonde boy in the couch legs tightly pressed against his chest and felt like crying in the moment.

Felix: "Binie!"

Changbin went closer to Felix and sat infront of him, while placing hand's on blonde boy's legs. He took Felix hands away from his face and placed them on his cheeks instead.

Changbin: "I'm so sorry Felix!, it's all my fault... please baby forgive me!"

Changbin looked at Felix scratched face and lightly touched the wounds what was on his cheek's.

Felix: "Please don't....i look ugly"

Changbin didn't know how to respond, the most beautiful boy in the world just called himself ugly. The boy he loved.

Changbin: "Who said that to you?"

Felix let out a shaking breath and looked down.

Felix: "Seonghwa"

Changbin: "You are the most beautiful one for me!"

Changbin had no idea that Seonghwa could do that, of course he was one of the Hongjoong's boy's, but he was also friends with Changbin.

Changbin: "Don't worry baby, he will never hurt you again, no one will ever hurt you again!"

Felix put his legs down and hugged Changbin who responded immediately wrapping hands around the smallers waist and turning them around. Felix on top of Changbin's lap, legs on both sides of Changbin ones.