~Kiss me!~

Changbin: "Why didn't you told be before Jisung, i though we were friends!?"

Jisung: "We are Changbinie and always will be... it's just i wasn't completely ready to tell someone"

Changbin: "But you told Minho hyung everything"

Jisung: "Yes, because Minho is my boyfriend..."

Changbin: "How doe's that even meters?, if you had a reason to hate Felix and me you should told us first. You even know how hard it was for Felix to see how you ignore him?"

Jisung: "But i had my reasons...i never hated Felix or you Binie!"

Changbin: "Look, I'm so sorry for your parents and I'm sorry that i acted like that... it's just hard for me to see my baby hurting"

Felix smiled and leaned closer to Changbin.

Changbin: "And now i have two baby's to take care of, if you don't like it then I can't help it"

Jisung stood up and went closer to Felix.

Jisung: "I'm not hating your children Felix...just please keep the baby!, don't do the same as my dad did to me"

Felix: "Don't worry Jisungie we will keep the baby!"

Everyone was smiling at that coment, but mostly Changbin, because dream of his own family become an reality and he has the most beautiful and lovable boyfriend and soon his own baby.

Minho: "I'm happy about you guys, Jisungie as well!"

Changbin smiled and stood up, just like the other boy's.Changbin hugged Minsung couple. He was happy.

Changbin: "I know"

After 5 months

Felix: "Binie I can't wait any longer!"

Felix is sitting on Changbin's lap, the back pressed against Changbin's chest and head is laying on elders shoulder.

Changbin: "Calm down Yongbokie"

Changbin runs his hands over Felix big belly as he kisses Felix soft neck. He slips his fingers under Felix hoodie and holds the baby who's soon to be born and loved. Felix smiles and holds Changbin's hands.

Felix: "I'm just to excited Binie... that's our baby down there!"

Changbin smirks and leans down to press a sweet kiss to Felix lips. Felix responds immediately and turns around so now he's facing the elder. He leans over Changbin and holds his neck. Changbin's arms go down Felix waist, but stops.

Changbin: "Babe?"

Felix: "M?"

Felix leans down again and press a kiss on Changbin's lips, but the elder didn't kiss back.

Felix: "Kiss me!"

Changbin: "Lixie.."

Felix: "Touch me, hold me!"

Changbin kisses Felix nose and hugs the blonde boy.

Changbin: "U making me feel things I don't want to feel now...not jet, i waiting for the right time".

Felix hugged Changbin and kisses his forehead.