~The rain~

It's early in the morning and Felix is already up, standing Infront of his bathroom's mirror.

Felix already taken shower and styled his hair down. Felix never really go with bangs, because he thinks that he looks like a little kid and that's too cute for him. But today was different, maybe because he felt different than other day's.

He quickly put on some makeup and went to his wardrobe to select the outfit for today. Felix mood wasn't down so he decided to wear something white but not that outstanding because he still doesn't like attention from people. Felix ended up wearing white shirt with pink letters on it, black skinny jeans with holes in them and white old school Vans.

Felix finished eating his breakfast which was pancakes with chocolate syrup. He really enjoy eating pancakes and always is proud of himself that they are really delicious. Felix often wishes that someone would taste his pancakes and share they opinion of them as well.

It was already time to go, and Felix opened the doors to meet something unexpected. the rain.

Felix pouted and went back inside to find the umbrella. It was kinda hard to find it, because he never really used it before. After 5 minutes he finally found umbrella with the rainbow on it. Felix looked at the umbrella with annoyed face.

Felix: "How I'm suppose to go outside with this, everyone will think that I'm gay...why i even took this umbrella out of them all"...who were in his parents home.

Felix didn't have a choice so he took his umbrella and quickly went outside. It started raining harder and he decided to run. While running Felix legs and feet get wet.

He stopped in front of buss stop and watched how the buss turns behind the building and is gone. He missed his buss and now he have to wait for the next one.

Felix mood was slowly getting low, because life wasn't treating him  this morning. He stood there for 6 minutes when suddenly people were heading to the buss stop place for the next buss. There were people with umbrellas all over place, but something caught Felix eyes.

He turned around and saw little girl standing 4 meters away from Felix. She was there alone without umbrella, standing in the rain. People was around her but didn't even care about the little girl. Felix also saw that she was cold.

Felix: "Who let her out of the house without umbrella and warm clothes"...Felix was thinking in his mind.

Little girls head was down and she looked in the puddle Infront of her when suddenly human figure was seen in reflection. She looked up and saw smiling blonde boy who was standing Infront of her and giving beautiful umbrella to her. The girl smiled back and took umbrella from boy's hands.

Felix stood next to the little girl and smiled because of the warm feeling in his heart. He almost forgot that the rain was still on going, but he didn't care.

After some time Felix went out of the buss and was about to go, but little girl stopped him by his wrist.

Little girl: "You forgot something!"

Felix looked down at the girl and spoken up.

Felix: "Keep it!, it suits you better than me"

With that little girl went to school before saying thanks to Felix.

*****

Before Felix went inside to his second class, because he missed the first one, he decided to go to boys toilets. His hair was really wet but that didn't change his good mood.
Felix even decided to take selfie.

_____

felix_lee

liked by blinklove@rose,seo_changbin and 150 others

felix_lee The rain ruined my hair😄

View all 20 Coments
-----

blinklove@rose Who are you?

Jai2000 Wet rat!

stob_it Eww dirty hair.

jiminshi.is.my.sempai @ stob_it - his hair is wet because of rain dumass.

dabdabsqueen_bambam ㅋㅋㅋ banana phone case, cool!

ilovesprite@hobi Ahh, can you please delete your account, I'm tired of your ugly face!

seo_changbin @ ilovesprite@hobi - Rude, if you don't like the boy then unfollow him already, stop bullying him!

ilovesprite@hobi @ seo_changbin - who the fuck are you to say something like that, everyone hates Felix.

seo_changbin @ ilovesprite@hobi - i'm not everyone.

_____

End of chapter :)

It would be more effective if you use white background when Instagarm parts come up. :)

(Felix is not against gays.)