~I know the true~

Changbin: "What took you so long, we were waiting for you guys"

The boy's entered the backyard of Changbin's house and smiled when they saw happy Felix running towards them with Changbin behind him. Felix hugged all of his friend's, then went next to Changbin and hugged his arm while smiling. Felix eye's were shining, but lost their brightness when he noticed that one of his friends wasn't around. Jisung never showed up and Felix was done with it. He let go of Changbin and stood Infront of Minho. Changbin watched Felix, how the blonde boy's smile dropped after he didn't saw Jisung around them. It was hard to keep the true from Felix.

Felix: "Minho?"

Minho: "Hi Lixie"

Minho hugged the smaller boy again and smiled a little bit.

Felix: "Where is Jisungie hyung?"

Minho's smile dropped, but raised again when Felix looked up and locked eye's with him. Minho know the reason why Jisung is acting like this, why he's avoiding the couple who will be parents soon. Minho always was with Jisung all this time, he know everything about the little squirrel. But Minho wasn't the one who will tell everything, so he pretended to don't know anything.

Minho: "I don't know Felix, don't remember the last time i spoken with him..."

It was a bad idea to lie.

Felix looked down and a single tear dropped down in the grass. Changbin quickly hugged Felix from behind, arms around Felix shoulders. The blonde boy knew that something was happening behind his back. Jisung wasn't around them all month, even boy's often was hanging out. Minho also sometimes was 'hiding' what Felix thought, when actually he was with Jisung.

Felix: "Minho please tell the true, i know you still keep touch with him...i see you both together around school, i see you post photos with him all the time. But every time i go closer to Jisung he runs away, it's like he don't want me around him anymore"

No one else except Minho knew anything what's really going on in Jisung's life. The boy's just stood there and didn't talk, they only knew that Jisung wasn't happy about the baby.

Felix: "Ohh i know the real reason, it's the baby right!?... he's not happy that I'm having a child!"

Changbin: "It's not true babe"

Felix turned around and hugged Changbin, his head pressed against Changbin's chest.

Felix: "Please tell me Binie, i know you know something!"

Changbin: "But i don't Bokie...i just know that it's not true what you said before. Jisung is not hating you and most importantly our baby, he's my friend and also yours. I know him since i was a little kid"

Felix: "I need to talk with him, let's go!"

The boy's watched how Felix began to walk away from them and faded by the corner of the house. He stood infront of Changbin's car and took a deep breath. He will finally know the reason why his friend is avoiding him all this time.

Other boy's thought, that it was better for Felix to know that Jisung wasn't happy with the baby, but also all of them wanted to know the reason of that.

*****

The boy's arrived at Jisung's place. It was kinda big house away from the city, not so much neighbors around, really nice place where Changbin used to spend his free time and summer day's.
Changbin, Felix, Minho and Hyunjin went out of the Changbin's car and not long after Chan, Woojin, Seungmin and Jeongin parked behind Changbin's car. Chan locked the car and followed his friends.

Changlix hided behind there friends so Jisung won't be able to see them. Minho ring the bell and soon after Jisung was behind the doors.

Jisung: "Who is it!?"

The boy's were happy to hear Jisung voice. Minho stepped closer to door's and smiled.

Minho: "It's me Hanie!"

Jisung opened the doors and quickly run to Minho to get a kiss. When they parted away he looked around and saw his friends what made him smile.

Jisung: "Ohh you invited our friends!"

Minho held Jisung arm so the squirrel won't be able to run away.

Minho: "Yes, actually all of our friends"

When Minho finished talking Changlix came out from their friends behind's. Jisung's eye's widened and he was about to run again, but was stopped by Minho who was holding him tightly, it wasn't painful hold. Jisung turned back to the couple Infront of him, but let his gaze upon. It was hard for Jisung to look at his friends, he felt sorry for them.

Minho: "Hanie look, it's time for them to know, they need to know as well, don't be scared... boy's will understand"

Jisung: " Oky come in guy's!"

He looked at Changbin and smiled a little bit. That made Changbin's world break in happiness, the sad thoughts here gone, well not all of them. Just because Jisung let Felix and him in his house, doesn't mean that everything's alright.

_____

After this post i think i will not be able to keep writing

Lee Felix killed me!

(I will keep post, don't worry!)

Byee.