Chapter 7: Let's Hold Hands

Before I tripped over my own two feet, Bonnie catches me and flies me up. "Bonnie get me on him!" I order her.

"Y/N, this isn't the same Acnologia from years ago. He's lost all his humanity." She tells me and refuses to get me on him.

"You could either help me or run away with the others!" I yell at her. She's taken aback by the raise of my voice, but smiles, "You're stubborn just like him." When turned around I see Acnologia on top of Master Makarov, digging his claws into his chest.

"Bonnie, max speed!" I say and Bonnie starts speeding up. I hear heavy footsteps and look down to find the members running back as well. "We can't let you fight back alone!" Natsu yells and smiles at me. Happy grabs Natsu and both at the same time, our exceed throws us on top of Acnologia.

He feels us on top of him and tries shaking of us. Natsu and I have a tight grip on him. "Acnologia, wake up! I know you're there!" I yell. And for a split second, he stops shaking. Then he continues shaking and roaring again.

"Everyone attack him with all you go. Combine your magic into my lightning!" Laxus cast something and sends a whole lot of lightning magic towards Acnologia. The members start adding onto the attack. Before it hits Acnologia, someone carries me off of him.

I thought it was Bonnie, but it turned out to be Happy. And Bonnie had gotten Natsu just on time. Acnologia was sent flying back by the powerful attack. "We give him all our power and he still grins. Finish him off!" Laxus yells.

"Roar of the:

"Roar of the:

"Roar of the:

"Roar of the:

SKY DRAGON"
IRON DRAGON"
FIRE DRAGON"
ELEMENT DRAGON"

He's sent flying back even further. We're placed softly onto the ground and Gildarts comes with Cana. "He's toying with you. He's using less magic than what he used on me." says Gildarts. Acnologia then starts breathing in and starts getting ready to attack.

"There's not enough time for me to write an enchantment!" Freed yells and Levy tells him, "I'm sure if we work together we can write it fast enough."

Before they get an ideas of trying that, I step forward, "That won't work on him." I look down and see Bonnie hugging my leg. I lift her up and hug her, whispering into her ear, "I thought I could save him, but I guess I'm too late." And a single tear falls from my eyes before I set her down.

"I need everyone focus their power on me, led me everything you have." I instruct. Natsu looks over at me and I tell him, "We're going home, to Fairy Tail, I promise." All the members start grabbing each other's hands and make a huge circle all around me.

I get down on my knees and place my hands on the floor. Five magic seals appear above me, one for each main element that Acnologia taught me. Then 21 magic seals appear above those. One for each member here on the island. One by one, the stamps start creating a round barrier around us. Acnologia releases his attack and I use more energy to make the barriers stronger.

And then the attack hits.