Chapter 46: Library Panic

A/N: i have aNOTHER new story lmaoooooooooooooo pls read

> oop!

"So none of the Zodiac are answering to your calls?" Master asks Yukino and Lucy.

"That's right." Lucy answers.

Yukino adds on, "Unless something serious is going on, this sort of thing never happens. This is the first time I've been unable to contact my celestial spirits." From their looks, I could tell they were sad. Confused. And angry.

"Loke. That jerk. I'm totally gonna give him a beat-down!" Natsu growls. Seeing Loke so different kind of broke my heart.

"Before we give anyone a beat down, fill me in on everything that happened." Master said. 

"Complete freedom? Is that what Loke said?" Gray asks.

"Loke is the leader of the Zodiac spirits, right?Maybe he's behind all this." Happy theorises.

"Beating him up should solve everything, then!" Natsu suggests.

"Just calm down, will ya?" Gray says irritated.

"I don't calm down! They're Lucy's—!"

"Natsu!" I yell and he shuts up, looking over at Lucy's. She's suffering the most right now. Natsu talking about beating up one of her spirits- no, beating up one of her friends, is hard to hear.

"A Zodiac spirit... revolt..." Master mumbles.

"I...refuse to believe it's a revolt." Lucy speaks up.

"I agree... but..." Yukino trails off.

"I got it! I'll try asking Grandpa Crux again!" Lucy digs through her key holder and pulls out a silver key. Instead of Grandpa Crux, a clock comes.

""Coming here is very dangerous, so I had to him bring me, hrm." Is what he said." The clock tells us. Bonnie, Happy, and I look inside the clock to see Crux asleep.

"We're back!" Someone explains. I turn to the door and shush Levy for Crux to explain the situation. He explains as much as he could. All the danger and sudden change in behaviour of the 12 Zodiacs. Even the Celestial King is missing.

"Liberam." Crux said.

"Liberam?" Lucy repeats.

Yukino digs in her coat and pulls out a brown book and asks, "Is it possible this ancient book has someone to do with it?" Levy walks over and asks for the book, Yukino handing it over.

"It seems to have a lot of entries about 'Liberam' in particular." Levy said.

"My research took me as far as this book, but then I hit a dead-end." Yukino tells us.

Crux chimes in, "I wasn't aware such old writings still existed in the human world. Liberam is the name of a celestial spirit ritual."

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asks.

Crux explains, "By performing the Liberam, it is possible to obtain the complete freedom that Sir Leo speaks of."

"But it says here. The Liberam requires a celestial globe to free spirits from their chains." Levy reads from the book.

"Chains? That's not how we feel about them." Lucy says quietly, but I was able to hear her say it.

"No time to sulk, Lucy!" Natsu tries cheering her up.

"Yeah. You'll give yourself wrinkles that way!" Happy jokes.

Natsu hits his fist into his palm and says, "I'm gonna kick Loke's butt and turn him back to normal."