Chapter 37: Your Majesty

"STING!!" Rogue and I both shout. I stand up and catch Sting before he falls. I set him down and place his head on my thighs. He's coughing up blood. He smiles at me, "Man, Y/N, be more—" He coughs up, "—careful." He smiles. Tears stream down my face uncontrollably.

"P-please don't talk, d-don't waste your energy!" I yell. His eyes start slowly closely and I softly slap his cheeks. "If you die on me Sting, then I swear Sting," I chuckle, "I'll kill you."

"You're the cutest crier I've ever laid eyes on." He says quietly and afterwards, his eyes never open.

-

"the Dragon Tamer commands huge dragons and brings out their full potential...." I chant. The background noise was definitely not helping me concentrate. I keep chanting until I see a vision?

"Y/N!" Before the attack could hit me, a figure appears stands in front of me with their arms extended. Protecting me from the attack. Sting.

I open my eyes and break concentrate to find Sting just fine. Not fine, but I mean he's alive. "Y/N!" He shouts as an attack comes in my direction.

"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Five Layers!" A force field appears in front of me and curves the attack to another direction.

"D-did anyone else see Sting die?" Rogue asks and Sting and I both nod.

"Let's take out these humans, already!" The dragon says.

I bark at them, "Can't you see we're trying to figure out something?! Quiet down!" And immediately they quiet down.

"Wow you must've scared them." Sting awkwardly laughs.

"While we have them quiet... Sting called Y/N cute." Rogue wiggles his eyebrows. Blush spreads across Sting's cheeks.

"Oh yeah you did! Aw you're sweet!" I poke his belly.

"I said you were a cute crier!" Sting defends.

"Whatever... and hey!" I shout at the dragons, who haven't spoken since I told them to be quiet. They look at Sting, Rogue, and I. I point my finger at them, "Focus your attacks on them! I have something to do."

"Yes, your majesty." They respond and slightly bow down.

"Majesty?" We all tilt our heads to the side in confusion.

"MAJESTY!" I yell realising what had happened. The spell it worked. I'm in control of the dragons around me. Rogue and Sting look at me, still confused. "I can explain later, but for now," I look back at the dragons, "Scissor hands, fly me up." He places his claw down and I climb into it.

"What's going on?!" Rogue and Sting shout. I ignore them and Scissor Hands flies me up. I get a good view from the top. All dragons are fighting dragon slayers and I also manage to see a flame dragon and a grey dragon fighting each other. What else do I spot? Natsu. Natsu fighting I don't know who.

"Dragons! I command you to stop this at once!" I yell at the flame and grey dragon. They stop. "Wow this is cool!" I tell myself. "Scissor Hands, to Natsu." I command and he does as told. When I'm flying near the grey dragon I look to see the other person.

"R-Rogue?"

"Y/N L/N!" He yells and a shadow in a form of a blade shoots right at me.

"Y/N!" Natsu yells. I smirk at the guy and suck it all up.

"I don't think you know that well, Rogue. You would know that no dragon slayer magic can effect me." I tell him.

"Scissor Hands?!" He yells as he sees who I'm flying with.

"D-dragon tamer?" Natsu questions and I nod.

"Bonnie came to me and explained that my future self came... to prevent all this. That I was to cast some spell, and I remembered. Acnologia taught me it." I explain.

"Dragons!" I shout and all the dragons that were battling stop. The dragons all fly to me. Except for the grey one and flame one "My magic doesn't work on them..." I point out.

"I'm already on your side, Fairy Tail wizard." The flame one tells me.

Rogue smirks, "I'm afraid Mother Glare does not take orders from you. I expected you to cause me so much trouble, Y/N L/N." I look down at ground and spot the huge Eclipse gate.

"I'm about to cause you even more trouble. Dragons, to the gate." I order and they all fly to it and so do I. We all land and the people around the gate scream. "Just me!" I tell them as I hop of Scissor Hands.

"Y/N!" Wendy says and runs towards me, squeezing me tight. I wrap my arms around her and stroke her blue hair. She pulls away and wipes tears from her eyes.

"Feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I give them a closed eye smile.

"It does feel like forever." Lucy also wipes tears from her eyes.

"No crying or else I cry." I tease. It makes them at least crack a smile.

"Y/N... why are the dragons not attacking us?" Happy asked.

"Long story short, as 'Queen of Dragons' I guess they technically listen to me. I had to cast some spell on them, one of the Ultimate Secret Arts." I explain.

"You can tell us about what's been happening to you later. For now, we have to focus on destroying the gate." Lucy turns to look at the gate. She pulls her keys from her pocket and throws them in the sky, Yukino doing the same. I step back and so do the dragons.

They kneel and hold hands. All the spirits appear around them. The spirits then jumped and attack the gate.

When the attack is over, no damage was done to the gate. "A weapon like that... you'll have to use more magic then that to destroy it." Arcadios tells us. As we're figuring a way to destroy it, we hear something behind us. We all turn our heads and I see a human Bonnie with both Lector and Frosch in her hands.

"These two little ones were scared stiff, so I had to fly all around looking for you, Sting, or Rogue." Bonnie tells me and sets them down.

"Who's that?!" Lucy asks. Bonnie smirks and poof! A small cloud of pink appears in front of her and she's turned back to an exceed.

"Bonnie?!" Wendy, Happy, Carla, Lucy, and Lily all exclaim.

"Thanks to Mira, I managed to learn transformation magic. Back to the point, I saw from above that you want to destroy the gate?" Bonnie turns to both Lucy and Yukino, who nod.

"We need more power than that." Her eyes turn to the five dragons standing to the side. "Y/N, I think these five dragons are ten times more powerful than all the wizards here combined."

"Are you suggesting we use them to destroy the gate?" I ask. She nods her head and I look back at the five dragons. It's now or never. Even if I manage to keep them in control, the small dragons aren't under my control.

"Alright, let's try."