Chapter 52: Celestial King

When we make it, we see the ruins and are greeted by strong and raging winds. We see a gigantic figure consuming all the planets around. I'm assuming that's the Eclipse form for the Celestial King. He sucks up all the Zodiacs.

"Ready?" I ask everyone. They nod and we start attacking the king. Gray and Juvia were the first to attack and were easily swooped away with one hit. We all prepare at the same time. Us Dragon Slayers used our breath attacks.

When the smoked clears, it shows that none of our attacks effected him. The King then releases a strong swing and sends us all back. I crash landed onto one of the planets. As Juvia is about to attack with Gray again, it shoots a red light at her. "Juvia!" I shout as I see that she's been turned into a constellation.

Cana, Mira, and Elfman try attacking and the same happens to them. Next is Lily. "Lily!" Bonnie shouts. Next was Levy as she pushed Gajeel out of the way. Next was Wendy and Carla. Yukino was hit by the light. Then Arcadios and Hisui.

I hear Natsu grown and lift one of the planets. He then throws it at the beast and I sweat dropped. He's an idiot. "Ready, Bonnie?" I ask. She nods and focuses back.

"Black Dragon's: Roar!" I shout, but when the smoke clears, my attack seemed to have no effect. A green light then consumes Bonnie and I. The same one that hit Loke when we were fighting.

So much power.

I stand up and Bonnie sits up. I smelled Loke. I'm not going to give up until they're all set free. I watch as Natsu flies to the beast at max speed. "He's alive in there." I tell Bonnie. She understands who I mean and what I'm talking about.

The King starts to transform into a weird looking creature. We get ready. A laser shoots from its mouth and destroys planets around us. While Natsu handles the inside, we had to handle the outside.

"Black Dragon's: Wing Attack!" I chant. It does nothing and instead sends me crashing. I see the King moving around like it's in pain. Natsu's destroying it from the inside. We manage to destroy one of its little spikes.

It charges again and I place a forcefield in front of Lucy, Bonnie, and I before it could hit us. We continue to try and snap off the spikes. I fly up and concentrate. The King starts transforming again, or it looks like he's trying to.

I believe in Natsu and Happy.

"Black Dragon's: Roar!" I shoot and it seems like it's done damage now. He's getting weaker, I feel it.

"White Dragon's: Holy Nova!" Rays of light shoot at King and it also starts falling over. I look over at one of planets and I swear I saw Natsu crash and piles of rocks land on of him.

"Natsu!" Bonnie and I fly over and I grab Natsu's hand. With all my strength, I managed to pull him out the rubble. A light then blinded me and it reveals that the place is back to normal.

"Everyone!" I hear Wendy. We look and see everyone back to normal. I look around and see all the spirits walking towards us. I run over and wrap my arms around Loke.

"Why are you in a hugging me?" Loke asks as he hesitantly wraps his arms around me. I pull away and just look at him with an eyebrow raised. He doesn't remember. I just smile at him and say, "I've missed you, that's all."

"Old friend." A gentle voice is heard. We look up and it'd the king. Back to normal. He tells us that he has bits of memories in his mind. The spirits come one by one and give their keys back to Lucy and Yukino. We say our goodbyes to the spirits and king before heading home.

-

short chapter! bu now that this arc is over, the tartaros arc is the next chapter ;)
the last arc of the book. remember that there will be a second book!