Chapter 42: Welcome Back, Frosch

"And where are you going?" Bonnie asked as I
pack my swimsuit and an extra pair of clothes to change into.

"Sabertooth. Sting invited me to see the new pool they got, he's very excited about it." I inform her.

"Have fun— oh?" Bonnie spreads her wings and flies up so her and I can be face to face. She grabs a strand on my hair and I ask her why. She places my hair in my face so I can see.

A blue strand. I walk to the bathroom and I have one large strand of hair is a light blue. "Hm..." I question.

-

"Isn't it cool?!" Sting exclaims as he shows me around Sabertooth's new pool area. I nod and look around it. Sting walks over to me and grabs my hair, "Blue?" I slap his hand away and say, "Wanted to try something new." By the way he looked at me, he knew I was lying.

"Well, I'm going to go announce it, be right back." He tells me and heads to the guild's main room.

As I wait, I feel the ground shaking. When I look at the door, it's kicked open and all the Sabertooth members splash in. "Our pool is finished!" Sting cheers, now wearing red trunks.

"Congratulations!" I tell the guild. They all cheer and Rogue says, "You're a little too excited, Sting." as he ties his hair up. Sting jumps in and starts swimming around the pool, Yukino, Rogue, and I get in the pool afterwards.

"I've no memory of this pleasure." I hear Rufus say as he chills in a floaty. Sting laughs like a maniac as he starts splashing water on me.

"No one would ever expect a guild to have a pool in its headquarters!" Sting shouts as he keeps splashing. I start splashing back and we have fun playing around.

"Indeed I have no memory of such guild." Rufus says back.

"We're the only guild with a pool~" Orga sings and I think back to Fairy Tail's pool.

-

"Let me go, Natsu!" I cry as Natsu wraps his arms around my waist. I squirm around and he slams me into the water.

-

"Take this!" Sting and I shout as we splash water onto Rogue.

"Stop it. What are you two, children?" Rogue ruines the fun. I pout and stick my tongue out at him. A tiny "Sting-kun!" causes everyone to stop what they're doing and turn their heads to the door.

Lector.

"Hey Lector!" I smile. He does not say hi back and seems to be in a panic.

"Sting— I mean, Master!" He corrects himself. I forget Sting is master. He's a bit too childish to be master, in my opinion.

"You don't hafta call me that, Lector. I don't care about any of that." Sting reassures Lector, "What's the problem?"

"I-It's really bad! F-Frosch went missing while we were out shopping!" He yells.

"What?! Lector! How could you let this happen?!" Rogue snaps at Lector. Lector apologises over and over again, feeling guilty.

Sting places his hand on Rogue's shoulder, "Hold on, Rogue! Lector isn't to blame!" Sting is quick to defend his partner. Rogue slaps Sting's hand off, "Th-The problem is... that Frosch doesn't know how to get back!" Rogue growls at Sting and gets in his face.

"That's not Lector's fault!" Sting growls back. The clash heads and start pulling at each other's hair and faces. After the future Rogue came, I swore that I'd protect the little exceed. To not have history repeat itself.