Chapter 41: of the Dead Meeeeeeen

"This is so stupid!" Lucy complains.

"I think this is fun and easy." Juvia argues.

"You guys wanted an easy job and this is easiest one I could find. Ever since we won the Grand Magic Games we've been packed with hard jobs." I explain, "I'm the one that should be complaining." I say as I look down to my bunny outfit.

"Look at Sorcerer Weekly's most handsome wizards!" Juvia squeals as she shows all of us that Gray made the list. I take the magazine from her and start flipping through it. All the trimen of Blue Pegasus made it, of course. Sting, Rogue, and Rufus made the list. Lyon made the list. In my opinion, Natsu should be on this list.

"You know instead of sitting around you can help." Erza suggests sarcastically. Juvia takes the magazine back and shows Erza who made the list. Her "boyfriend," Gray.

"Doesn't the term pretty man refer to people like Ichiya, though?" Erza questioned. We all yell in surprise that Erza would even say that. She defends herself by adding, "He always call himself a pretty man, after all."

"You can't just call yourself one and be one. See? My Gray and the other wizards are nothing like Ichiya!" Juvia tells her.

Levy asks us, "What's taking Jet and Droy so long?" We all shrug in response.

"They shouted that they'd definitely come see you dressed as a waitress." Lucy teases. On cue we see Jet and Droy's figures making their way to us. Levy waves them over. As they get closer, our eyes all widen as we see that they're faces have changed to resemble Ichiya's.

We all scream and start to cry. I look back at Levy and see them surrounding her. "Levy!" Lucy yells trying to reach to her. Juvia and Wendy both grab her arms and pull her back from going to her. Lucy uses all her strength and releases from their grip.

"Lucy!" I cry as she runs over to Levy.

"Yes? Lu-chan?" Jet and Droy step away from Levy and we see Levy has been Ichiya-fied. We all scream again and Jet, Droy, and Levy come over to Lucy. They surround her just like Levy and Lucy has been Ichyia-fied.

"We need to get out of here!" Bonnie yells at me as she walks out of the restaurant. Erza steps in front of us with a rolled up magazine. "Curse you, Ichiyas! I shall punish all of you! Run, everyone! I'll handle this!" Erza orders us as the Ichiyas wobble to her.

"Be careful, Erza!" I tell her and Juvia informs her that if they sniff her, she'll turn into Ichiya too.

"I'll be okay," She assures us, "These Ichiyas seem to be very slow." She takes the magazine and uses it to send Levy, Lucy, Jet, and Droy flying. They all yell "Meeeeeeeeeen!" As they're up in the sky.

"Mr. Yajima, you should run too!" Erza yells and we all look down to see Yajima as an Ichiya and sniffing Erza's ankle. We all scream and run our separate ways. I got separated from Carla, Juvia, and Wendy.

"Dammit!" I explain as I trip over my own two feet again. This bunny suit is really tight and really hard to run in.

"In here!" Bonnie whisper shouts and we enter what seems to be a small tunnel. I lean against the wall and slide down, catching my breath. As we're in the tunnel, I hear cheering. I grow curious and peek my head out to find Asuka, Bisca, and Alzack.

"They're okay!" I inform Bonnie. She peeks her head out to figure out who I'm talking about. I see them about to lean in for a kiss... but the moment was ruined when I saw they turned to Ichiyas too. Even Asuka! I sit back inside the tunnel.

"This is bad, Bon!" I whisper. She nods, just as terrified as me. It's like hell. We're all turning to Ichiyas. I can imagine. All guilds turning to Ichiyas, Magic Council, all of Fiore. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps coming in my direction.