Chapter 59: Necromancer

a/n: read my new stories please.

I wipe my tears and go to find Lucy. Eventually, I'm able to find her. She's collapsed on the floor. Laying in front of her was a demon. She defeated him. I run to her and start healing her. I look up and see the King fighting Mard Geer. I wasn't able to heal Lucy much, I was pretty much out of energy too.

The ground starts shaking and the place starts glowing. I feel everyone's magic fully now. I look up from Lucy when I hear footsteps approaching. It's a demon. He looks over at us. "I told Jackal he should've killed her." He walks over to us and looks down.

He raises his arm and is ready to slice us with his blade. Before he could hit us I raised my forearm up and turned my arm into an iron club. His blade and my forearm clash. "You... You're (L/N). Tsubaki's little sister." He says. Suddenly someone runs up behind me and attacks him, sending him back. I look behind me and see Gajeel with his iron club. He walks to my side.

Tears come to my eyes when I see him. I look up and see the creepy demon coming towards us three, but he's stopped by Juvia's 'Water Nebula.' The temperature drops suddenly and a voice says, "I'll freeze you." As the man, who smells like Gray, freezes Juvia's water, someone steps in front of her and cancels his ice with their ice. Gray.

Another demon appears and blows out fire. Before it could hit us, someone stepped in and started sucking it all up. Natsu. "I don't know what happened, but you two saved us. I get that feeling." Natsu says. I look down at Lucy. It was all her.

"You guys rest, we'll handle it from here." Gray assures us. I smile at them.

"Y/N... your hair." Lucy points out. I make an ice mirror in my hands and look at my hair. It's all blue now. My natural color is gone. I make the mirror go away and say nothing. The guy who smelled like Gray then charges at him and takes him away.

I try standing up, I have to help. I look at the demons in front of us. The skeleton ones looks at me and smirks. "Whoosh." A demon says and three tornadoes appear. We're sucked in them. Gajeel manages to walk out.

"Suck it up!" Natsu yells at me. I suddenly remember that I can do that. I start sucking up all the wind and we fall to the ground. I quickly run to Lucy's aid. She's weak after fighting. I watch as the demons have the upper hand.

"We have to keep... fighting." Lucy says and tries standing on her own. She can't though.

"It's not over." I hear Tsubaki. I look around but see no one.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asks.

"Face. There's more."

"I don't know... I get a feeling it's not over yet." I say. I sniff around when I start smelling a familiar smell.

"You smell that?" Natsu asks. Gajeel nods. Lucy tries sniffing, but she's not a dragon slayer so she smells nothing.

Sting.
Rogue.

I stand up, "Sting and Rogue. I'm gonna look for them." I announce to Lucy before leaving. 

"Sting and Rogue?!" She exclaims. I run off. 

-

I follow their scent until eventually I see them off in the distance. "Sting! Rogue!" I call out. I hear Mard Geer telling them something. "It's charming how foolish you are."

-

3rd p.o.v

Juvia and Keyes continue their fight and while doing so, Keyes gives Juvia a backstory. A backstory as to how Silver and Tsubaki were alive. After giving a brief explanation about Silver, he continued with Tsubaki. "We found her after our raid in her hometown, Cornelia. She managed to take down our guards all by herself and she was only a little girl. We brought her and... she died during all the experimenting. She had so much potential and she was made into one of the Demon Gates. Not only was she powerful, she could lead us to Acnologia's pupil." 

 Natsu's battle with his demon continues, as well as Gajeel and Gray's. While fighting his demon, Natsu couldn't help if Y/n made it safely to Sting and Rogue. He also thinks that Y/n helping him would be far easier than fighting the demon alone. She's tired though. He doesn't know what she went through when the whole Alegria happened. And he can't think of an explanation for the blue hair. 

Juvia continued to struggle with Keyes and the things he would say to her would only throw her off. All she could think about was Gray. "The false tale ends, and the tale of truth begins..." Keyes says. 

"Y/n and my darling's family members were corpses?!" Juvia asks in disbelief. 

Gray's father, Silver, laid on the ground after being defeated by Gray. Silver begins to explain to his son, "His necromancing curse can control the dead. He took my corpse as part of an experiment. Not just mine, your friend's sister too. Tsubaki L/n. He wanted to see how close he could make a corpse into a genuine, living human. I was one dead body among the hundreds and Tsubaki she was controlled on a different situation. We both managed to stay functioning for this long."

"Can you hear me gal?" A voice in Juvia's head says. "Are you uh... Gray's girl?" The voice asks. Juvia blushes and denies. 

"Defeat Keyes, that bag of bones you're dealin with now. He's not as strong as the other demon gates. He's a Necromancer. He's controlling the dead chairman to try to detonate the 3000 Faces. Beat him, and the chairman stops cold." Silver explains. 

"B-But, that would stop you too! And Y/n's sister!" Juvia protests. 

"So you knew? You have to do it anyway. For Gray's sake, too. And don't worry about the other girl, she's asleep now." The telepathy cuts off. 

Juvia stands face to face with Keyes. She contemplates if this really benefit Gray.  

As the fight continues and as they start to think Juvia was gone. She continues fighting inside him. "You can't sever the bond between humans." She ends up escaping him but turning herself into boiling water. She couldn't help but feel guilty. She stares off crying. 

-

Y/n feels a presence behind as she stands beside Sting and Rogue. She turns around and into the distance is Tsubaki. She looked like herself. Not the demon. Her. Y/n's eyes widen and tears come to her eyes. Tsubaki smiles and nods her head.

"You'll be okay. I promise." Tsubaki's voice said in her head. And with that, Tsubaki starts fading again. She turns into blue glowing particles and starts flying off. Y/n looks up as Tsubaki goes again.