Chapter 18: Fairy Tail B Team

I woke up the next day with someone banging on my door. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, Y/N!" Bonnie yells at me and gets under the blankets. I drag my feet to the door and open it. There's Natsu. "Day one, baby! Let's go!" He yells. I groan and look at the time. And it's late.

"Bonnie! Wake up!" I yell at Bonnie falls off the bed. "Also we have to visit Wendy and Carla. They were attacked... last night." Natsu informs both Bonnie and I.

"I promise we'll find whoever did this." I assure Wendy and I stroke her head until she fall asleep. "Would you mind if I went to watch the games?" I ask Porlyusica, who has no problem with it. "I'll take care of them." She tells me as I leave the infirmary. I go to the place where Fairy Tail was watching the games and take a seat next to Levy and Lisanna.

"Just in time for them to announce the teams." I tell myself. The announcer was hyping up the crowd and introducing the judges until he finally got a notice that all teams were ready.

"Okay, all players are about to take the field!And I can't believe this! Starting in with the eighth ranked team! Can they recapture their past glory?! The guild that disappeared for seven years is back, Fairy Tail!" Fairy Tail A comes out and are met with boo's. I felt a bit bad for them, so I cupped my hands around my mouth.

"Yeah! Let's go Fairy Tail!" I cheer and the rest of the guild joins in. The team looks at us and Natsu and I shoot each other thumbs up.

"I'm a bit surprised Fairy Tail is here since they've gotten last place every year. Will they turn it all around and become number one?!"

As we continue cheering we all hear a tiny "Yay! Fairy Tail!" All our eyes bulged out of our heads as we see the first master seated with us. "FIRST MASTER?!" We all yell astonished.

"Let's move on to seventh place. Quatro Cerberus!"

Five men come out the tunnel. One yells "Wild!" and the others say "Four!"

"But there's five." I comment to Levy, who's just as confused as me.

"For sixth, the all female guild. The most beautiful guild of all time, Mermaid Heel!"

The crowd cheers for them. They all are very pretty. Pretty, but they seem determined to win.

"In fourth we have Blue Pegasus!"

And most of the screams are coming from girls. Bonnie smirks over her shoulder and discreetly points at Hibiki. I have the urge to push her off, but I remain calm. I look down and Hibiki shoots me a wink.

"Woah! You and Hibiki?" Cana teases and nudges me with her elbow. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"We've just hooked up like 3 times, no big deal." I answer and the girls tease non stop.

A/N: Hibiki will not be a love interest. I just decided to add you and him hooking up because he's cute.

"Continuing in fourth! The goddess of love and war— Lamia Scale!"

All our eyes widen when we see Jura is competing for Lamia Scale. "How is anyone supposed to win when Lamia Scale has one of the Ten Wizard Saints?!" Levy yells.

"Seems Lamia Scale has the advantage with Jura on the team." Yajima comments.

"And for third, uh... I've never heard of this guild before, but give it up for Raven Tail!"

The crowd was silent with some confused claps. I look over at Master, who has a vein popping out of his head. "Ivan formed a guild!" He yells in anger.

"Is a dark guild allowed to enter?!" Master yells at the judges.

"According to these papers... Raven Tail is an official guild." The main judge clarifies for everyone confused.

"Uhm let's continue. With second— Oh! This is a shocker. This guild is determined to become number one and here is Fairy Tail B!"

There was no boo's, just confusion. Master just laughs and everyone is shocked except for Bonnie and I, who knew. As the team exited, Laxus made the Fairy Tail emblem out of lightning for a nice entrance. The members from Team A were in complete shock.

All the contestants and watchers wonder if two teams are allowed. After a revision of the rules, Yajima states that it is allowed. "We have a double chance of winning!" Master says proudly.

"Who's that?" Mavis asks as she spots Jellal (disguised as Mystogen). She could tell he isn't apart of the guild. Master then gets on his knees and bangs his head on the concrete and keeps apologising over and over again. He explained the situation.

"As long as he helps us win!" Mavis says.

"And we have one more team and I think you all know who it is—!" The crowd goes wild before they even announce the team, "—that's right! The unbeatable, all mighty, invincible, champions, Sabertooth!" And the cheers get louder, if that's even possible.

Sting comes out with his team with a raised fist, soaking up the cheers. I look down at him and he looks up at me. He has a smug look on his face that I want to slap off.

"Now that all teams are announced, let's go over the Grand Magic Games." A slab of stone appears in the middle of the arena. It had the schedule on there. Today's events were 'Hidden + Battle'

"The day begins with a competition. Each team chooses one member to participate. Points have been divided among the teams according to the elimination round. And for the battle, the fans actually vote who they want to see and sponsors take the votes into consideration before setting up the battles. Two go against each other and the winner takes 10 points while the losers gets 0. If a tie were to happen, both teams get five. And now let's move to the Grand Magic Games opening game. Choose your player and let's begind 'Hidden!'"