Chapter 22: God is a Woman

"Things are already turning around." I say after Elfman and Bacchus' match. Next was Jenny Relight from Blue Pegasus and Mirajane from our team. I didn't expect it to be a bikini showdown. Jellal, Gajeel, and Laxus showed no interest. Neither did I, but I feel the need to watch to cheer on for Mira. All the males had heart eyes, bloody noses, and drool. (Some girls too). Mira and Jenny keep posing while saying seductive stuff in seductive voices.

"Hold it!" The whole stadium looked to see who interrupted the match. Flying down come three members of Mermaid Heel. "When it comes to beauty, Mermaid Heel is number one." The crowd starts to cheer and whistle at the girls.

"Mermaid Heel enters the field!"

"Stop it! None of you people have enough love and without love, you cannot beat us." Cheria and Sherry from Lamia Scale come down. More cheering.

"This is so cOOOOOL." The guest announcer, Jason, squeals,

"C'mon Y/N! You can't just sit here and be impressed, join in!" The first master appears at my booth. She holds a black two piece swimsuit.

"Uh... I'm not really into that stuff." I respond and she points back to the match and everyone is doing it. "No way I can do that!" I blush as I see the other girls posing.

"This is chaos! The crowd seems to be enjoying it, so we'll along with it. Remember that this is a match between Mirajane and Jenny."

I stay watching the match. Each time, Jenny and Mirajane use their transformation magic to change everyone's swimsuit. At least the Fairy Tail girls were getting some publicity for us.

"Next theme! School girl swimsuits!"

All the girls are now in navy one pieces.

"Is that some sort of weird fetish?" I talk to myself.

"Bikini and thigh high socks!"

The ladies now switch to bikinis and thigh high socks. Lucy seems to be uncomfortable.

"Girls in glasses!"

All the girls get glasses on their faces.

"Cat ears!"

I notice both Carla and Bonnie down there. Bonnie and Carla are ranting to each other about the cat ears.

"Bondage!"

And that's when I look away. "I wanted to see a bit of violence." Laxus says as him and Gajeel start watching the match. They're as red as tomatoes. Jellal still shows no interest.

"Picked up anything on the mysterious magic?" I ask Jellal and he shakes his head.

"I feel it every now and then, but I've seen nothing suspicious."

The announcer then realises they've been staring at the girls in bondage for too long and switched the themes.

"Wedding dresses!"

Next thing I know, I'm in the arena with the cutest wedding dress on. "What the—" I yell and see everyone else partnering up.

"Prepare a partner everyone!"

I look around to see everyone taken. Even Bonnie has a partner. I sigh as I stand alone in the middle of the arena. Just then I feel myself being lifted.

"Let's take this opportunity to actually get married." Loke winks as he holds me in his arms bridal style. When jumping around, Loke bumped into Lucy, and he vanished. Causing both us to fall onto Natsu as Lisanna was talking to him.

"Y/N?! Lucy?! Get off of me!" He grunts, being crushed by both of us. We both apologise simultaneously.

"And the wedding showdown is over—!"

"Let me show a real woman's body!" Someone yells from the top of the statues. Coming down is Lamia Scale's master. Her dress comes off and she moves her old hips around flirtatiously. Everyone goes white and the arena goes quiet.

"And I guess that's it. All the ladies exit the arena."

I go back to the Fairy Tail B booth. And only Mirajane and Jenny are in the arena. I look at the score board and it's 30:30.

"That went on longer than expected, so this next outfit will be the last."

"How about a bet like the others?" Jenny suggests and Mirajane asks what she had in mind. "Loser has to be pose in their birthday suit for Sorcerer Weekly!" Everyone in the crowd gasps and starts going crazy.

"Why not?" Mira agrees with an innocent smile.

"N-next ou-oufit is... battle gear!"

Jenny transforms into a beautiful pink battle suit and smirks, confident she'll win. Mirajane then transforms into her. She looked more scary than beautiful. And Jenny was now scared.

"Like the other matches, let's finish with a little dust up." Mira tells Jenny, who's practically shaking. "I accepted your bet, now you accept my power, ok?" And with a blink of an eye, Mira strikes Jenny and sends her flying.

Mirajane raises her hand in victory. Everyone was shocked at the sudden turn.

"Technically violence wasn't banned from the match."

"That was so freaking coooooooool!"

Mirajane transforms out and tells a crying Jenny, "Let's do this again sometime!"