Chapter 15: Trouble in the Celestial World

I place my hair up and find somewhere quiet to relax and practice my magic. I had the biggest headache from last night and thankfully I don't remember much from it. Who knows what I said or did.

I take a seat on the sand and start meditating. Winds starts circling around me and I concentrate even more. My head just hurts so much, so I stop. "I swear I'll kill them for making me drink." I tell myself. Just then Virgo appears underneath Lucy and I hear when she says, "The Celestial World is close to being destroyed." I stand up and walk over to the group.

"Take us and we'll handle the problem!" Natsu yells at Virgo.

"Yes I shall take everyone to the Celestial World." Virgo says.

"Wait! From what I know, humans can't enter the Celestial World." Lucy states.

Virgo nods, "You have to wear special Celestial clothes." A huge magic seals appears underneath us we're transported somewhere else. To the Celestial World. I look down at my outfit and it's really cute. A black, long sleeve, dress decorated with different constellations and stars.

Lucy walks up to the King and asks what's wrong. He doesn't say anything and looks down. Erza steps forward as well, "So you're the kind of this place?"

"So informal." Levy, Wendy, and I comment under our breaths. The King looks at us and says "Smile." We're all a bit confused. And he starts explaining that this is actually a surprise welcome back party.

"Why didn't you just tell me that?!" Lucy asks Virgo. She smiles and tilts her head slightly, "It's a surprise party."

"Y/N! You can run into my arms if you wish." Loke says and extends his arm out.

"You're silly." I giggle. I don't run into his arms, but I do hug him.

"So does Natsu know yet?" He whispers. I shake my head.

"You and Bonnie are the same. Always wanting me to tell him." I respond.

"You've had this secret for years now. I won't pressure you any longer. Maybe it's not the right time." Loke pushes up his glasses. "—And if he were to say no, I'm always available." And he winks.

Gray then comes and starts having a conversation with Loke. I look at Natsu and see him eating all the food. Once Cancer and Aries tell him something that I can't hear, he stops eating and actually starts crying.

Aquarius and Juvia then call me over to their table. "This is my favourite Fairy Tail member of all!" Aquarius tells Levy. "Hooked up with Natsu yet?" She asks. I shake my head.

"If you don't tell him sooner then you'll wind up like Lucy. And Juvia, tell the boy how you feel too. I don't want you two ending up like her." Aquarius points her head in Lucy's direction. I laugh and I take a seat with both of them. We had a whole gossip session and shared some secrets.

Later I stood up to get something to drink. When I got to the table, Nikoras start coming around my feet. "Aw you are all so precious." I pick one up and admire it. I take a seat there on the floor next to Gray and starts talking to
the Nikoras.

"They seem to really like you!" Gray says and pets my head.

-

Natsu sees you and Gray talking and let's just say, he didn't like the sight of it.

-

"I'm very lovable!" I say and Nikoras start jumping on Gray and I. When I manage to get them off and stand up, I head to the food. Probably one of the tastiest things I've ever tasted. When I look over at Natsu, he has tears in his eyes as I eat. Every bite I take, a tear falls. I just start to ignore him and keep eating.

The whole day was filled with laughing, dancing, singing, and everything was fun. Until it was finally time to go. We all started thanking them for the party.

"That was some yummy food, thank you!" Gray says as he pats his stomach and I agree with him.

"Y-you ate that? How could you?" Natsu cries.

"Well I think we should get going. We only have three months to get strong enough and beat Sabertooth." Erza says.

"Oh something I forgot to mention about time in the Celestial World," Virgo speaks up.

"Oh! Like one year here is one day in our time! If so, we could do all our training here!" Natsu says.

"Actually it's the opposite," And all our eyes widen. "One day in the Celestial World is—."

"—Three months in human time."

And after that, we were taken back to the human world. We all stand there facing the sea. When Jet and Droy yell, "We got tired of waiting for you guys! The Grand Magic Games are in five days!"

"It's over." Natsu, Erza, Gray, and I say at the same time then drop face first into the sand.

"MOUSTACHE—!" Lucy yells and looks up at the sky, "—GIVE US OUR TIME BACK!"