Chapter 58: Dragon Force

(a/n: your dragon force will look like seilah's ultimate form, except your eyes glow blue and your hair is black with blue stripes) / i also published a new story!

My strong attack creates a hole in the wall and Tsubaki flys outside. I run out and jump, "Black Dragon's: Wing Attack!" It hits Tsubaki again and creates a huge hole underground. I jump down and immediately when I land on the ground, Tsubaki's vines grab my ankles. She lifts me up and smashes me into the ground.

I look up and behind Tsubaki. I see the Celestial King. Lucy. Lucy's with me. Knowing that gives me some hope. I set my ankles on fire and vines remove themselves. I hear Tsubaki hiss.

"Black Dragon's: Iron fist!" I run and land a strong swing across Tsubaki's face. A pile of rocks land on her as she crashes onto the ground. I hear her scream and she stands up. The horns on her head start growing. The marking on her head start to spread. Her claws grow. Green wings appear. Her eyes start glowing red. She grows large fangs. A large vine tail appears.

She comes at me and she was too fast for me to dodge her. She knees me in my stomach and I hunch over. She then turns and swings her tail, sending me flying back.

She places her hands out, "Green ray!" A green light shoots at me. I let it hit me, thinking I'd be able to suck it up. I can't though. I scream out in pain. I fall onto the ground. Tsubaki flys over and gets on top of me. She gives me punch after punch after punch.

I set my body on fire and she screams, jumping off me. Vines emerge from below me. They grab my ankles and wrists, very tightly. Thorns appear on them and I feel the thorns sinking into my skin. The vines sit me up on my knees.

"I've spent years watching you... y/n. I watched you with Acnologia, Bonnie, and I watched you join Fairy Tail. You would go on countless adventures and you're happy. I never got to be happy because of you!" Tsubaki yells. "I am Tsubaki, a flower without fragrance! When I fall it will be silent and tragic!"

"You're wrong!" I say. My body starts glowing blue. "You're Tsubaki... the most beautiful flower in the garden...!" I yell at her.

~ flashback ~

"Lastly... dragon force!" Acnologia says. He has to leave and the last lesson was dragon force.

"I'm excited!" I say.

"Don't be. Unlike other dragon forces, yours is uh... not the easiest to control." He tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's not easy to activate, but when you do manage to activate it... it can be hard to control. The longer you spend using dragon force, the more you start to lose your humanity." He tells me. My eyes widen and so do Bonnie's.

"Using your black dragon element should be strong enough to handle anything though. If the enemy were to be to powerful... use dragon force. If not, never use it." Acnologia warns me.

"What happens if I use it and I can't change back?" I ask.

"Well... while in use and before you activate it, think of someone. Think of your parents. Your sister. Bonnie. Me. Think of the people you care about most. I think with that, you won't lose control." Acnologia suggests. I nod understandingly.

"Alright then. There's not much I can teach you about it. Just focus on your magic. Focus on what you're fighting for." He tells me.

~ end of flashback ~

I start to breath in and out. My breathing is no longer unsteady. I manage to not focus on the pain of the thorns. I close my eyes. The ground starts shaking.