Chapter 32: Jura vs Y/N

"AND JURA APPEARS JUST AS Y/N AND ORGA ARE ABOUT TO BATTLE!"

"All three very strong opponents."

"Ah of course you can join." Orga tells him. Orga actually seems very confident in fighting Jura. "Jura-san, I wanna see you when you're serious," Orga says as he starts charging up an attack, "Well Wizard Saint? Can you block my magic? Or is Ten Wizard Saint just some fancy title?"

"Go ahead." Jura tells him.

"Here I go. Charged Particle Cannon of the Lightning God!!" And his black lightning shoots towards Jura. And it was a powerful attack. Jura was not hit however. He dodges the attack and makes his way towards Orga, knocking him down with one hit.

"O-one hit? That earns Lamia Scale one point."

Then Jura turns to me, "I've been wanting to fight you for the longest time, Acnologia's daughter and according to everyone, Fairy Tail's strongest wizard."

"Hm," I smirk and look down, "I guess everyone knows about Acnologia somehow. I guess you could also call me Fairy Tail's strongest wizard." We stand there for a second before my body is engulfed in flames and I charge at him.

My fist never collides with his face and instead he hits my back and shoots me down and I crash into the ground. "There's always someone better than you." I hear him say.

Slowly I use my hands to stand up, "It always helps to look down," and I look up at Jura, "Cause the next guy might be right at your feet." As I get up and uppercut him with a fist covered in flames.

Jura jumps back and quickly counter attacks and his attacks sends me flying in the air. I quickly respond with, "Iron dragon: roar!" Jura quickly blocks it with "Sediment!" I use the rocks to make my way to Jura and as I'm about to punch him, he hits the back of my head like earlier, but I don't fall. I swing another punch and this time I actually manage to hit him. He swings his fist, but I manage the dodge the attack and swing a kick, which he dodges too. It turns into a fist fight and I only manage to hit him a few times. Afterwards he punches me and sends me flying back.

I try catching my breath as he says, "This is... astonishing. It's been years since I've had this much excitement in a battle. When hearing you were the one to block Acnologia's attack from hitting Tenroujima Island, I've been wanting to battle you."

"My whole life I've been ashamed... I was raised by one of the most hated creatures. Right now, I'm actually thankful, you could say," I fix my posture and smile at Jura in determination, "Thanks to the powerful magic of Acnologia taught me, I'll be able to beat you and help my team win. What's that thing Natsu says? I'm all fired up now!"

"Then come at me. We shall continue fighting until one of us falls." He urges me.

"I-Is this really happening?! Is Y/N of Fairy Tail equal to Jura, one of the Ten Wizard Saints?!"

I smirk and a large magic seal appears from underneath me, causing the ground to shake.

"Such immense power!" The announcer yells as the shake as well due to my magic.

"Released by my second origin," Layers of magic seals appear around him, "Kuīndoragonzureiji!" Dark blue and black beams start shooting all around him and he takes it head on, not having enough time to dodge it. It was a beautiful scene.

-

"Your victory against Jura is the key to victory. He's the only wizard that I'm worried about." Mavis says.

"And why am I going against him instead of Laxus?"

"You stand a 2% chance higher than Laxus." She tells me and I sweat dropped.

-

He smiles as he falls and says, "I've lost." I catch my breath for a second before standing in full pride.

"AND Y/N OF FAIRY TAIL HAS TAKEN OUT LAMIA SCALE'S JURA! LAMIA SCALE IS OUT!"

And the crowd goes wild. I look over at the Fairy Tail booth and see them already shedding tears.

-
"I can already see the headlines: Y/N of Fairy Tail beats Ten Wizard Saint, Jura! And I can't wait to hear all about." I smile at Natsu's kind and encouraging words.
-

Then I turn my head towards the scoreboard. Sabertooth is the only ones left and they only have one person. Not even a captain. Just one regular member. As the sky turns black, a white firework shoots at the sky and it explodes the Sabertooth emblem.

Sting.

-

A/N: I think this is the only time I'll be able to update today aw. School starts today and I have band practice afterward, sorry!