Chapter 5: Run

"Y/N!" I hear Bonnie's yell. I open my eyes and see Bonnie flying to me. I was too beaten to move and talking to Tree Azuma was kind of relaxing. I see tears in Bonnie's eyes, "I thought you died!" She yells and wacks me with her tail. I chuckle, "Almost did." She helps me sit up.

"Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Wendy all went to defeat Master Hades." Bonnie informs me.

"Well we have to go and help them!" I say and try my hardest to stand up.

"Tsk tsk. I'm not allowing it. I'm taking you back to base to heal, trust me, you're not in the condition to go help them." Bonnie wraps her tail around me and lifts me up into the air, flying me back to base.

While in the air, I start feeling light headed. Before I know it, I pass out.

-

I wake up due to the chatter I hear around me. Last thing I remember is Bonnie telling me some of the members went to fight Master Hades. I shoot up and see everyone.

Everyone is awake and chatting, checking up on each other, eating, and seems like they're having fun. "Y/N, you're awake!" I hear Erza say. All eyes turn to me. They're okay.

"How long was I out for?" I ask.

"Not too long. You were just the last one to wake up. When we came back, we found you all bandaged up and fragile looking. Actually a miracle you were alive." Gray explains to me.

"Wendy came back and she healed you as much as she could." Carla continues for him. I look over at Wendy, who's smiling at me, "Thank you," I say.

"Well now that we're all up and healthy again, how about we continue the trials?!" Natsu suggests and Happy backs him up with "Aye sir!" Everyone sighs.

"I agree!" Gray says next and eventually Elfman says he's in on it too. Gajeel speaks up for Levy and says they want to start again too.

"Well if you guys want... in order to become S Class wizard the final step is to defeat..." Master thinks for a second before announcing, "Me!" He says and all the guys back out of the challenge... except for....

Natsu Dragneel.

"Let's go gramps!" He says and flames engulf him. Master's fist grows and places it on Natsu, getting him stuck underneath it. And eventually it gets him unconscious.

"Your boyfriend isn't that smart." I hear someone say. I turn around and it's Laxus.

"Not my boyfriend." I defend myself.

"Yet." Laxus winks before he stands up and leaves me. Mira comes over to me and places a bowl of soup and water in front of me.

"Thank you, Mira." I say and start eating it up. As I'm eating, Natsu comes and sits on the floor next to me.

"Feeling better?" He asks and I nod my head. "I heard you... And I knew you could do it." He then says.

"Thank you, Natsu. You've always believed in me. I couldn't let you done." I tell him and he smiles at me. He looks at my bowl and practically starts drooling.

"Want some?" I ask and he nods his head eagerly. I grab some on my spoon and start moving the spoon to his mouth. While doing so, the island starts shaking a bit and causes me to spill the soup on spoon.

I look at my cup of water and soup. They're shaking. This feeling. That scent. I look at Natsu and he seems to feel it too. My eyes widen... I feel him near. I stand up and walk outside the tent to look up at the sky. Natsu asks why I got up, but I don't answer.

I keep looking up. I'm not wrong. Acnologia... Is that you? Then a huge roar shakes the island again and everyone covers their eyes. It is him. He starts flying lower and we all see him. Not the Acnologia I knew. That's not the man that took me in.

That's a monster. A real dragon.

When Gildarts told me that Acnologia took his leg, arm, and organs, I refused to believe it was my Acnologia. He roars yet again and lands on the ground. I'm frozen.

"Hey! Do you know where Igneel is? Or Grandeeney or Metalicana?" Natsu yells at him. He roars in response. I hear Gildarts talk to Natsu about Acnologia. How dangerous he is. I look back at the members and see them either scared or mad. Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy looked the most surprised out of all. I feel someone tug at my arm and when I see who it is. It's Gildarts.

"We have to go, Y/N." He warns me. I pull my arm away and look at Acnologia. "He's my dragon and I know I can make him comes to his senses." I say.

"That doesn't matter! What matters is that we all make it out alive!" He yells at me.

"I know him more than all of you. You hear the rumours of him being this monster, but they're not completely true. I've seen what a great person he can be." I defend Acnologia.

Gildarts sighs, bur realises I'm not leaving, "Everyone run to the boat!" He yells. Acnologia inhales and lets out a huge roar. His roar causes the whole forest to disappear. Everyone starts running.

I feel myself being thrown over someone's shoulder and it's Natsu carrying me. "I don't what you're trying to do with him, but we have to go!" He says. As he's carrying me, I look at Acnologia. He flys up and lands in front of us, blocking our way to the ship.

Natsu sets me down. "Bonnie?!" I yell out and my exceed comes to me. "Y/N can you stop him?" Bonnie asks. I don't answer her and look at Acnologia as he tries attacking all my guildmates.

I look back when I feel an insane amount of power from behind me. Master starts growing and growing and pulls Acnologia into a strong headlock. "Run you damn brats!" Master yells.

"Master don't! You'll lose!" I yell.

"Y/N, go! Everyone go! I'll handle him!" He yells at us.

"I'm a dragon slayer! I can beat him!" Natsu yells at Master.

"Even in the end you're going to ignore your master's orders?!" Master yells at us. The end...

"Let me help-" Before Natsu can finish someone grabs him by his scarf and start running. Laxus. And I see tears falling. "We have to!" Bonnie yells at me and starts running with the other members. I look back at Master and Acnologia one last time before turning around running alongside with them.

You're not the same person who trained me. Not the person who cared for me. Not the same person that protected me.