92- He hears you cuss for the first time

Ashton- You were on the phone with Jasper and he says " I got fired for being to immature " you scoff and say " That is bull shit " you hear a gasp and the Ashton say " I can't post that there was a ... No it posted " you look back and see Ashton looking worried you say " I'll talk to you later Jaz " you then reassure Ashton .

Michael- You are walking around picking up plates. Michael's parents are out of town and he had the boys over for the game so you are helping him clean up you stubborn your toe and say " Fuck " you feel arms wrap around your waist and Michael says " You should swear more it's hot " you giggle and lean back against his chest just then Ashton walks in and says " Hey I ... Uh sorry for interrupting. "

Calum- You were talking with your cousin and he said something to tease you so you replied with " You're an asshole " you hear Calum say " Y/n just swore guys I caught her " you laugh a smile playing on your face he kisses your cheek .

Luke- You and Luke are sitting next to each other when you decide to tease him and say " Damn you have no ideology how much I want to be alone right now " his eyes widen and he makes a weird noise the other boys ( Mikey , Cal , Ash , Harry , Liam , Niall , Louis , and Zayn ) all look at him.