66- He sees you cry for the first time

Ashton- You were sitting in your room when you got the news that your dad was killed in a robbery . You sit there crying completely forgetting that Ashton was coming over he walks in and sees you crying he hugs you and says " What's wrong Boo ?" You sniffle and say " My mum just called my dad was killed last night " Ashton hugs you closer and says " He was an amazing man , and anyone would be lucky to know him " you kiss him and he holds you and you talk about your favorite memories .

Michael- You and Michael are watching Finding Nemo and you are silently crying Michael looks at you and says " Are you crying ? " you nod he hugs and says " It's okay " you hug him and you two watch the rest of the movie .

Calum- You are standing near the road watching as your mum is pulled from the car she was drunk and decided to go for a drive you couldn't stop her and she crashed you feel arms wrap around me you turn and see Calum you hug him burrying your face in his chest tears falling down your face he holds you tighter then he ever has he wipes the tears from your face.

Luke- You are playing football with Luke and the boys , you and Calum are running for the ball he accidentally trips you and and then falls on your ankle . You feel a sharp pain and hear a snap you feel tears begin to fall Luke notices and pushes Calum away before kneeling by you he says " Are you okay " you shake your head no pointing to your ankle he looks at it and grimaces he says " Ashton go start the car " he picks you up and says " Hospital trip anyone " you hug his neck and Calum repeatedly says " I'm so sorry Y/n " you guys get to the hospital and they give you a cast for your ankle which is broken in two places.