20- Christmas #3: Christmas Eve

Ashton- You two have been together six months and twenty-two days . He came to your house while your family was out shopping and you guys exchanged presents . He got you a beautiful heart necklace . You got him a new bottle of his favorite cologne , a beanie , a sweater , and a few cds . He gives you a kiss and you guys talk for a few hours then he has to go because he promised his brother Harry that he would take him to buy presents .

Michael- You two have been together eleven months and ten days . You two are sitting in his room while his parents are out . You are admiring the promise ring he got you . He is looking at the stack of games , coupons for pizza , and a necklace you got him . He says " I really like this where did you get it ?" You look at him and say " It was passed down in my family " he gets tears in his eyes and you say " You okay Mikey " he nods and says " Yeah it's just I can't believe we have been together almost a year or that I would have someone I love so much and care about in my life " you  hug him and say " I love you to Michael more than you know " he kisses me and then becomes happy he says " Wanna play one of my new games " he sounds like a child you laugh nodding .

Calum- You two have been together eleven months and twenty-seven days . You are at his house your mom is on a business trip so you are staying at Calum's . He says " Hey Y/n what do you want for dinner ? " you walk into the kitchen and say " Um it doesn't really matter " he thinks for about a minute and then says " Uh let's see we'll have tacos " you nod and say " Cal are you okay , you seemed stressed ? " he sighs and says " I'm just trying to figure out what to do for our one year anniversary " you walk over to him and say " It doesn't have to be anything to big . We could just spend the day here and I wouldn't care " he smiles and kisses you before saying " This is why I love you . "

Luke- You two have been together five months and twenty days . He got you a heart locket with a picture of you two from when you were babies and then another picture of when you got together . On the back is the day you two got together . You got him tickets to his favorite bands concert not far from where you two live and a set of guitar picks signed by famous guitar players .