85-He sees you wear his clothes

Ashton- You are walking around the house looking for a sweater you find one of Ashton's and smile . You put it on and breathe in enjoying his scent which surrounds you . The burgundy material going to your thigh you are cooking when Ashton comes home he enters the kitchen and kisses you on the cheek his soft lips leaving your cheeks tinted with a light shade of red . You turn to him and smile when you see that he has a proud look on his face he says " That's my sweater " you look down and then start to play with the hem of the sweater and say " Oh um here " you start to take it off but he says " no it looks good on you "

Michael- You are sitting with Michael and the power is out and Michael has his arms around you . You say " Michael it's cold " he stands up and comes back a few minutes later with his black sweater he hands it to you and you slip it on he says " Adorable as always " he then kisses you and you slip onto his lap as he hugs you .

Calum- You take a random snap back off the dresser and walk out of your room and into the living room where Calum is he says " That's where my snap back went " you take it off and realize Calum's initials are on the inside he just kisses you and says " Keep it "

Luke- You walk into Luke's room . You two are going on a walk and it's cold so you decided to look for something warm you find a beanie and a sweater . You walk to the kitchen and Luke is standing there he says " You look cute in my clothes " you smile and he says " You ready to go ? " you nod and kiss him .