41-You move in (his pov)

Ashton- I am excited because y/n finally moved in with me . I hear the door open and she walks in she is holding a suitcase the last of her things . She smiles at me and kisses me . She says " I love you Ash " I hug her close to me and say " I love you more " we pull away from the kiss and we go to our room to start unpacking her stuff , I like that our room . We get everything put away and decide to celebrate , let's just say she had trouble walking the next day .

Michael- I carry the last of Y/n's stuff into the house and set them down next to the living room doorway . She is making lunch and I walk up behind her kissing her cheek she smiles and pecks my lips . I hear her hum voodoo doll to herself and I softly sing along she finishes making the sandwiches , just then the boys walk in and they hug us both we look at them and then Ash says " We are going on tour and our girlfriends can come " Y/n looks nervous she has only visited and it was for three days during our time without concerts .

Calum- I carry in Y/n's stuff in from the car she was making breakfast . We just got back from a one month tour and decided to move her in with me today . She is making pancakes for us . I unpack her stuff and then let her go see if she likes where everything is while I finish cooking .I hear her walk down the stairs and she is holding my phone she says " Your mum is calling " I flip the pancake and say " Can you answer it for me baby girl " she answers and I hear her talking to my mum.

Luke- I am jumping up and down as Y/n puts away the last of her things she just finished moving in with me I am holding a bunch of movies for us to watch . She sits next to me wearing one of my shirts and yoga pants she picks a scary movie and we try to watch it but we lose interest a quarter of the way through we become more interested in each other we stay in bed the rest of the day with the music from the movie playing in the background.