22- Christmas #5: Boxing Day

Ashton- You two have been together six months and twenty-four days . You guys spent the day at his house . Lauren his younger sister had a talk with you she said " Y/n the reason I haven't been very nice is because well I felt like you were going to take Ashton away from us . I didn't want to lose him , not after our dad left . " you hug the teen and say " I would never want to take Ashton from you guys . Because it would be wrong for me to do that and well to be honest you guys feel like family so I would be leaving my second family behind . " she smiles and says " I think of you as a sister , so does Harry , and mum thinks of you as her second daughter . " You smile thinking of something that can help you two bond and say " Want to go shopping tomorrow ? " her eyes widen and she looks at you she says " Really ?" You nod and she nods her head . Ashton walks in with Harry and hugs us Harry says " Y/n will you play video games with me ?" You look at the younger boy and then at Ashton he nods and you say " Yes, but I would watch out I play video games with Michael . " he smiles and drags you to the game room .

Michael- You two have been together eleven months and twelve days . He takes you to his house and you formally meet his parents . Every time you came over after you first met them , they were at work or out of the house . His mum had cooked and it was good . You talked with his parents and then went to Mikey's room and just talked about anything and everything . You heard silence and looked up to see his eyes closed you kissed him and he immediately kissed back you knew he was faking the sleep . He wraps his arms around you and flips you guys over . You bite his lip and he lets out a soft moan , he licks your bottom lip and you open your mouth and your tongues touch . Your hands go to his soft hair and you lightly pull all of the sudden you hear footsteps you guys pull apart and his mum walks in she says " Y/n there is someone here who wants to talk to you . " You get up and walk to the front door . Jai is standing there you say " Bub what's wrong " he has tears in his eyes He says " She cheated on me " you immediately know he is talking about Bella his girlfriend or now ex girlfriend . You hug him and then hear Michael walk in he says " Jai you okay " Jai shakes his head and tells Michael . Who gives him a talk , by the end of the talk Jai is feeling better . You hug your brother and kiss his cheek before he leaves . Michael's mum says "Who was that " you run your fingers through your hair and say " That was one of my brothers Jai " she looks interested. I say " Well I have three brothers Beau, Luke, and Jai. Luke and Jai are a year and a half older. Beau is three and a half years older we also have a half sister she is going to be two in a couple of months " she nods and says " What's your sisters name ?" I feel Michael wrap his arms around my waist and then he says " Her name is Cara " .

Calum- You two have been together eleven months and twenty-nine days . He did a twitcam with you and you guys answered questions one fan saw the ring on your finger and asked if you guys were engaged . Calum said " No this is a promise ring " he kisses your hand and you smile kissing his cheek . A fan comments saying " What are you guys doing for your anniversary" you and Calum look at each other and shrug .

Luke- You two have been together five months and twenty-two days . He still isn't home from his families and you decide to go shopping to pass time you meet some fans and take pictures , sign autographs , and promise to follow them on twitter . You run into Calum and Michael you guys talk for a while and then you split up from them when Luke calls he says " I'm on my way home princess " you smile at his words and say " Can't wait to see you " Calum mouths Luke you nod him and Michael start cheering . Luke says " Where are you " you laugh and say " At the mall , I ran into Michael and Calum " you guys talk for about thirty minutes , Michael and Calum comment on some of the things you guys say.