83-Teasing

Ashton- You are sitting next to Ashton at a fancy restaurant with the boys his hand is on your knee . You are talking to Luke when Ashton starts to move his hand up your leg and when you look over at him he just smiles . You go back to your conversation with when Ashton slips his hand under your dress and on top of you underwear clad clit he starts to rub you tense up but continue to talk . He slips his finger in your underwear and goes back to work . You look at him out of the corner of your eye he is talking to Michael and Calum about the tour they came home from last week . You see the waiter bringing your food but that doesn't stop Ashton they set down your guys food and then Ashton puts a finger in you stifle a moan by putting food in your mouth Ashton adds another finger and pumps you get your phone and text him telling him to stop . He smirks and just adds another finger you realize he won't stop until he wants to you continue eating and right as you are about to come he stops .

Michael- You are doing a twitcam with Michael and he decides to finger you to see if you can keep yourself from moaning . You are doing amazing so far and you guys are answering the fans questions and you feel yourself start to clench he moves his fingers a bit faster and it still isn't noticeable you are almost there when he pulls his fingers out you look at him and he just continues to answer the question.

Calum- You are sitting with the boys watching a scary movie . You and Calum are covered with a blanket and you decide to tease Calum you slip your hand down his pants and underwear taking his cock in your hand he tenses and then you take your hand out spitting on it so your hand slides easily you then begin to pump your hand he leans his head back you pump your hand a little faster feeling him harden completely with your actions you notice his hips raise slightly as he tries to get more you push them back down and then go back to pumping he looks at you you run your thumb over the tip a few times he groans lightly you know he wants more . You stop and he looks at you with a pout on his face you lean in and whisper " Later " before kissing behind his ear .

Luke- You walk into Luke's room and see him sitting on his bed he has a raging hard on you look at him and he gives you puppy dog eyes you walk over and unzip his pants pulling his underwear down along with his pants you take his cock in your hand and the tip is red with precum leaking you lick it and he groans you take him into your mouth and he moans a low throaty moan . You start to bob your head your cheeks hollowing . His phone rings his eyes widen and he answers saying " Hey mum , okay , I can just order takeout , okay bye mum " you pull away as he hangs up and he says " Y/n " you walk to the living room wiggling your butt knowing what he will do when he catches up to you .