51-Someone Catches You

Ashton- You and Ash were laying on the couch making out you didn't have shorts on and you were both shirtless he was about to unhook your bra when Jasper ( your older brother ) walked in you gasped and Ashton covered you up . Jasper looked mad and embarrassed then his three friends walked in they all wolf whistled and Ash glared at them and handed you his shirt which you put on your cheeks burning bright red he leads you upstairs you two are going to leave Jasper and his friends alone . You pack clothes and stuff and head for his house.

Michael- You move your hips with Michael's as he kisses your neck . You moan when he reaches his left hand between your sweaty bodies to rub his thumb on your clit you feel your orgasm building and then Ashton walks in with the other boys in tow Michael doesn't even acknowledge them he just keeps going you soon orgasm together and then he looks at the boys and says " May I help you ?" They are all staring at him like he just admitted to killing someone. Then we realize Ashton is holding his phone and I say " Please tell me you weren't keeking " Calum and Ashton smirk while Luke looks like he just saw a puppy get run over . Calum says " No we are doing a twitcam."

Calum- You watch as Cal pulls down your shorts and underwear down he spreads your legs and looks you suddenly get self conscious and try to close your legs . He says " Don't cover up , all of you is beautiful " you let him open your legs and he kisses your thighs then he licks up your slit and you moan he spreads your lips with his fingers and licks your clit your fingers go to his hair he puts one finger in and your hips buck to meet his fingers which curl and work against your g-spot you moan and all of the sudden your mum walks in and Calum covers your body she is drunk and just looks at you two then walks away.

Luke- You are sitting between Luke's legs your hand working up and down his dick he is moaning quietly so he doesn't wake your parents up .You lower your head and take him into your mouth his eyes travel to yours as you slowly move your mouth he says " Can we please skip the foreplay ? " You nod and slip the condom on him before sliding onto him he covers your mouth as you moan he lifts his hips as you lower yours he flips you two over and covers your mouth as he thrust quickly he rubs your clit at the same time . You run your hands through his hair and tug at it lightly he groans and you cover his mouth with a hand you feel the knot build and then your dad walks in Luke stops and pulls out your dad looks pissed off . He says " Y/f/n Y/m/n Y/l/n " you grab one blanket and hand Luke the other . Luke gets his clothes and puts them all on but his shirt which he hands to you . You slip that and your underwear on . Your dad gives you both a talk.