61- He calls at 3AM

Ashton- He is in Cincinnati , Ohio and he was missing you so he called forgetting the time difference and is upset that he woke you up he says " I just called to hear your voice and let you know I love and miss you." You talk to him for an hour and then he tells you to go to sleep.

Michael- You wake up to your phone ringing and Mikey-bear flashes across the screen you answer and he says " Hey sweetheart , I just got home and I was wondering if you wanted to meet up ? " you smile and say " See you in about five minutes " you get up and get dressed you go to his house and he opens the door and you jump into his arms and he hugs you tight he puts you down and you go to his room and sit down he hugs you close to him you breath in his scent , he has been gone for a few months and this is the first time you have seen him since he left for tour . You guys talk the rest of the night.

Calum- He called and said " Hey , baby girl I wanted to say I love you and miss you , can't wait only two more days" you smile and say " I love you too Cal more than you know " your mum walks in and she sees tears in your eyes she hugs you and Calum says " When I get home the first thing I am going to do is hug you and never let go " you guys talk for a few hours and then you fall asleep .

Luke- You wake up and see Luke is calling from LA , you haven't seen him since he left for the Take Me Home tour . You answer and he says " Y/n I miss you , I hate being away from you " you smile and say " I miss you too , how is tour " you hear voices in the background and then Luke says " Good but it'd be better if you were here " you hear his voice get strained and can tell he is starting to cry you are too you say " My mum and dad said I may get to visit soon as long as it's okay with everyone " the minute you say that he is talking to the people in the background he comes back on and he says " They said yes " then you hear the phone get taken from Luke and then Ashton says " Y/n you need to visit all we ever hear from Luke is how much he misses you , how much he loves you , and everything reminds him of you " then Calum says " He has been losing concentration when we are in the studio " Michael then says " He has also been a bit secluded and horny he stays in his room and then we hear him moaning your name " you blush and then Luke says " Boys stop and let me talk to my girlfriend "