8- He meets your family

Ashton- You two have been together nine months . You walked Ash to your door he is really nervous and his hands are sweating. You say " Ash don't worry " you kiss him and then pull him inside . Your mum is standing there with your older brother Jasper and younger brother Jason . Jason runs over to you and says " Sissy who is this ?" Ash looks at the two year old and says " My name is Ashton" Jasper says " My name is Jasper and that is Jason . You see Ash relax and then say " Nice to meet you all " your dad walks in and Ash looks scared despite the fact that he is taller than him . Your dad gives him a talk .

Michael- You two have been together for eight months. Michael is really nervous because my dad used to be a boxer . You basically pull him into your house where your one and a half year old sister  runs up to him and into his arms he is surprised you just laugh at my sister. She says " Hi my name is Cara , what's your name " Mikey laughs and says " My name is Michael " she giggles and then jumps into your arms then says " y/n do you love him " you blush and nod she looks at Mikey he nods then your dad walks in . You hug him and Mikey shakes his hand he has a bead of sweat on his forehead . You stand next to Mikey and he looks at me you say " Dad this is my boyfriend " Mikey looks at me then says " My name is Michael Clifford sir . " your dad looks at him and then at you he says ". What do you do for a job ?" Mikey gulps he is afraid your dad won't accept his job choice he says " I'm in a band . I go on tour but I always make time to talk to your daughter and visit her " your dad nods and then says " Do you love her " Michael takes a deep breath and then says " I love your daughter with all my heart sir I would never hurt her and if you would continue to let me see her after this then I will do everything in my power to not only keep her happy but protected and loved " your dad smiles at Mikey and says " I hope you live up to that " you smile and hug Mikey.

Calum- You two have been together for eight months . You live with your mum and today Cal was meeting her . You walked to the door Calum walking beside you he isn't very nervous . You walk in and he greets your mum with a handshake but she pulls him into a hug . She says" So this is the boy who is making my daughter so happy " I blush and say " Mum " she laughs and says " Oh sweetheart you know I am just messing with you " You and Calum smile.

Luke- Luke has known your family his whole life but he got a talk from your older brothers ( Daniel , Travis , Oliver , and Leo ) and dad when they found out about you two .